I'M LOSING MY EARS

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
He likes it on top?
tate-andrew-tate.gif

One of the issues is that a lot of us are online all day every day. But let's say you had a manual labor job like a garbage man (that's the first thing I thought of because it's you), then your brain is not being triggered like it is if you were working all day in an office on a computer. So when you finish slanging garbage all day, you'll be glad to sit down and make a beat or watch TV.
shit, true dat. "touch grass" back at being the word of truth again.

shit, true dat. "touch grass" back at being the word of truth again.
ALTHO It's also weird because I Have been practically living behind a screen for the past 2 years, if anything it helped me with catching "Vibes". but idk, maybe it has been too much lately.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
That @Iron Keys dude seems like a complete douche bro.

Dude, just go fuck something.
Man I think Imma be one of those creepy longtime virgin mfs. yk like the ones that go one reddit making creepy posts n askin obvious questions n shit like "Sorry I (32m) am-" I'm not even gonna finish that sentence. But heyyy, at least I have 529 battle points so suck on that, normie coitus people.

BTW jokes aside, I think it's just straight up depression n anxiety n shit. nothing severe but I was outside today in one of the coolest most beautiful neighborhoods of Tehran (Sahara jokes incoming) and realized I can't really enjoy any of that either, so it hit me and I realized it's not a music issue, it's a life issue. like I do feel good sometimes but it's more like quick bumps of ego than actual joy, yk? but yea, idk. ig I'll have to wait n see which Uni is takin me and figure my life out on that basis. hell I even heard there's bitches in uni. I don't believe it tho. bitchez are a conspiracy made by the government to make us work harder at our computer desks.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Man I think Imma be one of those creepy longtime virgin mfs. yk like the ones that go one reddit making creepy posts n askin obvious questions n shit like "Sorry I (32m) am-" I'm not even gonna finish that sentence. But heyyy, at least I have 529 battle points so suck on that, normie coitus people.

BTW jokes aside, I think it's just straight up depression n anxiety n shit. nothing severe but I was outside today in one of the coolest most beautiful neighborhoods of Tehran (Sahara jokes incoming) and realized I can't really enjoy any of that either, so it hit me and I realized it's not a music issue, it's a life issue. like I do feel good sometimes but it's more like quick bumps of ego than actual joy, yk? but yea, idk. ig I'll have to wait n see which Uni is takin me and figure my life out on that basis. hell I even heard there's bitches in uni. I don't believe it tho. bitchez are a conspiracy made by the government to make us work harder at our computer desks.
Bro, for real, wether you like me or not but ive been exactly there and still not completely out but trust me, you need to work out, no sets no specific exercise, just fuck up your muscles until they re sore af, rest and repeat. Thats the only thing that will help, believe me.

Try it out for 2 weeks, dont even need to be sore, do some push ups or jumping jacks or whatever every day for 2 weeks and come back to this thread and tell me how i talk shit, if thats the case.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Get a rope and do some rope skipping until your lungs come out, lay on the floor all dead and you will feel fucking great again, i guarantee.

Get a rope and do some rope skipping until your lungs come out, lay on the floor all dead and you will feel fucking great again, i guarantee.
I tried, I end up passing out. we literally eat once a day and I'm not wasting my money on somethin I'll shit out unless it's an occasion. buying a new CPU today tho.

STILL good input, I should consider that.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
I'm not wasting my money on somethin I'll shit out
Darwin award goes to you for that.

The thing is, the stuff you live thru now, being depressed, can turn into a chronical condition, especially in young years, when you let it continue without doing something.

I wish i had a mf on the internet investing his time into not letting me fall into that trap.

If you dont believe, since you re all science n maths n shit, google it for yourself. You dont want to end up on the path i am now cuz i wasnt aware of that, truss big time.

Darwin award goes to you for that.

The thing is, the stuff you live thru now, being depressed, can turn into a chronical condition, especially in young years, when you let it continue without doing something.

I wish i had a mf on the internet investing his time into not letting me fall into that trap.

If you dont believe, since you re all science n maths n shit, google it for yourself. You dont want to end up on the path i am now cuz i wasnt aware of that, truss big time.
well thanks. and yeah I know about the sciency mathsy shit, I'll try to figure it out.

back around 2003-2004 I did a mixtape of my favourite tracks from all the albums I had, I loved that mixtape, well it was more an mp3 cd, had loads of tracks. BUT.... after listening to these tracks for a while I found I got bored of everything else, nothing came close to the standard that those tracks set. I got bored of music for a long time and ended up stopping listening to it. In a way its helped me shape my own sound, in a more negative way, I enjoy music less.

members online