I'M LOSING MY EARS

The @Fade Internet is boring ‘cause it’s all corporatized.
The corporations arent the cause, they are the blunt instrument, just a tool to achieve a goal. For decades the corporations have stripped the rainforests, poisoned the sea, the air and the earth, pumped absolute shit into our skys and oceans. Then their owners, having destroyed the environment, spent the last 20-30 years convincing us that its our fault and we have to pay to fix it, and us dumb cunts are slowly but surely falling for it.
The moment they called words "violence" we were all fucked, because now we arent allowed to criticise or point out the truth without being called a far right racist, homophobe literally Shitler Nazi transphobe holocaust denier.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
there you go, @Armani ... you're losing your ears because of the corporations, it's big ear, look it up.

cayetano-santos-godino-433b5ac2-6d8a-49c9-8574-bbe278095c0-resize-750.jpeg

funny thing is, and i dont want to justify/glorify anything but atleast he knew exactly whos all behind it, thats why WW2 happened. The stuff they did with ppl was pure evil bs, but the accusations he did went into the right direction.
It goes beyond race and ethnicity. It comes down to people corrupted by greed and the pursuit of power over others. People willing to sell out everybody else for their own gain. Its universal in every race on earth. Ultimately we need to look at ourselves, we are the ones that let these things fester for decades until they become an insurmountable problem. Its the collapse of a civilisation, it will be replaced by another one, but we need to kill each other off en masse to toughen back up for one, and to realise again what really matters. We have been softened by the modern world, disconnected from the realities of where basic things like food come from, how to farm it, just the basics. Its okay pointing fingers at corporations and elites but really, we only have ourselves to blame for turning a blind eye for an easy life.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
It goes beyond race and ethnicity. It comes down to people corrupted by greed and the pursuit of power over others. People willing to sell out everybody else for their own gain. Its universal in every race on earth. Ultimately we need to look at ourselves, we are the ones that let these things fester for decades until they become an insurmountable problem. Its the collapse of a civilisation, it will be replaced by another one, but we need to kill each other off en masse to toughen back up for one, and to realise again what really matters. We have been softened by the modern world, disconnected from the realities of where basic things like food come from, how to farm it, just the basics. Its okay pointing fingers at corporations and elites but really, we only have ourselves to blame for turning a blind eye for an easy life.
Totally right, i wasnt talking about race and ethnicity either, it just happens to be that those all problems arise from are the ones that value their ethnicity superior over everyone else. But yeah lets not talk about it further here.

Totally right, i wasnt talking about race and ethnicity either, it just happens to be that those all problems arise from are the ones that value their ethnicity superior over everyone else. But yeah lets not talk about it further here.
yeah, I agree. Im worried I might have said enough as it is.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah I just yesterday a remastered version of various 9/11 clips. Fucking brutal. I've seen them all over the years but just seeing it again reminded me of how evil the govt is.

But yeah let's get back to making fun of @Armani's ears.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
An @2GooD Productions easy life is different things to different people, easy doesn't mean absence of struggle, hardship, pain (physical, etc.) but who would want a "hard" life, shit makes folk depressed, suicidal, homicidal, etc. as you can't imagine not struggling and not feeling resentment for those you think have it easy. Hard varies from person to person, place to place. Easy doesn't have to mean convenience to the point of laziness, people are gonna be what they consciously choose to in any circumstance(s), ideal or not ideal.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
All @2GooD Productions the basic (not really) shit people should be curious enough to know how to do e.g. farming, etc. is all business to the point where someone farming would be seen as archaic in today's era though I'm aware of the "slow food" movement and "farm to table"(Google it). Shit, the broken modern education system was based on the idea that children would eventually become farmers in a capitalist system. It's why many schools had "Agricultural & Mechanical" in their names e.g. AAMU (Alabama A&M U), FAMU (Florida A&M U), NC A&T (Agricultural and Technical), etc.

All @2GooD Productions the basic (not really) shit people should be curious enough to know how to do e.g. farming, etc. is all business to the point where someone farming would be seen as archaic in today's era though I'm aware of the "slow food" movement and "farm to table"(Google it). Shit, the broken modern education system was based on the idea that children would eventually become farmers in a capitalist system. It's why many schools had "Agricultural & Mechanical" in their names e.g. AAMU (Alabama A&M U), FAMU (Florida A&M U), NC A&T (Agricultural and Technical), etc.
Many empires came and fell, we are currently in Nero's Rome. The politicians are fiddling(their expenses) while the world crashes and burns. We have thousands of years of human history repeating to draw on for guidance to where we are at and where we are going.

You touched the grass the same way an incel touches a girl
:headache:
well it was difficult at first, but then I realized it can't move or talk so I'm safe, and it was alright after that.

oh and the grass thing was fine too.

members online