Micheal Jackson died !?!?!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I was pretty saddened by his passing.. He was an icon and possibly an idol to anyone related to music. I used to emulate him dancing when I was a kid.. He did put his body through a lot of shit...and it took it's toll..

Plus he was rehearsing for a comeback tour...Crazy...

Looks like he sold out a bunch of shows in Europe in a few hours after the tour was announced.

It was a sad, sad day.... RIP MJ

And no...no one will ever touch him...he's the Jordan on steroids of pop music...

I read today that he was addicted to demerol.
And that his death could be related to an overdose.
But the rumours will be rife.
He was without a doubt a legend, mad as a hatter, but still a musical genius.
He had the genius beaten into him as a kid.
Its a shame that with all that money he never found happiness.
Im sick of the media hypocrisy, the same media that made him an outcast and picked on him at every opportunity is now singing his praises. Fuck em.
May he now find the peace he couldnt get in life.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
mtv jams is showin nuthin but michael jackson videos. nuthin but hits and classics. rediculous amounts of classics.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
i dunno how much respect i have for someone composed mostly out of plastic who used to be black.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207

HDBEATS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
He was a great singer, but overall he was a creepy dude who should've been locked up with a blue band on his wrist. Dude had sleep overs where only boys were allowed to be present... hmm

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
is it me or does magna's avatar look like hes WT?

i dunno but he def looks like "jonah" from summer heights high on hbo lol

http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/images/2008/12/26/chrislilley_summerheightshigh.jpg

Seriously, if neither of you guys has seen Trailer Park Boys, peep it, it's one of the better comedies. period. in the history of man.

YouTube - TPB - J-ROC Insults Randy (Alternate Take)

YouTube - Trailer park boys- J-roc gankin & slangin groceries

Furthermore, my dislike for a person who CLEARLY has altered his skin color somehow because he's so uncomfortable with himself/his life/whatever has little or nothing to do with my skin color... I'm fucking color blind, we're all on the same team, race is a fairly ugly and divisive concept.

Seriously though, Trailer Park Boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZbygmWKpP8

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
i dunno how much respect i have for someone composed mostly out of plastic who used to be black.

But just get this str8 right quick are you saying that Michael Jackson sucked?
That somehow you are a better entertainer or something than he was?
That in someway you garner more respect than him because he had an ass of plastic surguries? I'm just curious..

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Furthermore, my dislike for a person who CLEARLY has altered his skin color somehow because he's so uncomfortable with himself/his life/whatever has little or nothing to do with my skin color... I'm fucking color blind, we're all on the same team, race is a fairly ugly and divisive concept.

Seriously though, Trailer Park Boys.

Are you serious, man? Jokes is jokes and I made some too when he was alive, but... the man's dead and that all you can think to write about him? Did you know that he was suffering from a skin disease that causes skin depigmentation? It's called VITILIGO. And yes, it exists... there are pictures over the net to prove it...

Look it up before saying stuff like that.

vitiligo1.jpg

vitiligo2.jpg

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
i dunno but he def looks like "jonah" from summer heights high on hbo lol
[/url]

Lol, He does too. I didn't know you guys were getting that show now. Chris Lilley's a funny cunt.

Seriously, they're now saying MJ didn't die from cardiac arrest. It was actually food poisoning......

...., he choked on a pair of 12 year old nuts.

members online

No members online now.