NI Maschine

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The thing I love about mashine is it is the most flexible peice of gear I've ever seen...I know three other guys that use it and we all have completly different workflows! I look forward to vst support...at that point I can almost completly cut out logic, do all my creating in maschine and dump into PT for mixing!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
@dp - hahaha, What I said was Maschine was a plastic paper weight straight out of the box, the MV is a full music production BEAST straight outta tha BOX! ***OK, I didn't say it exactly like that but thats what I was thinking....hahahaha***

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
LMAO Dac you totally crack me up bro!

For real, it is sad that the MV did not have enough sales for Roland to be interested in it anymore. It is a really powerful product!

My main point is that Maschine is the new MPC, it will be what the next generation of beat makers use. I think that is becoming clear for sure.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Now, that we can agree on. I like the way NI is handling Maschine, I've never seen a company so determined to make a good product even doper like they have. Personally I think that Roland is sticking where the money is for them. I can't blame them for focusing on that direction even though it's very selfish and self centered imo. They made some dope production gear, most ahead it's time but since hip hop has fallen out of the limelight, they seem to be going in other directions. Thats just one of those things. I'm not sure what their other companies are gonna do but I hope they stay in it.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Saint Joe posted a how to on to formatting tracks using scenes (where I was stuck)

WOW Maschine got feasibility figured out...... Dude made a whole track using 5 scenes n shit...LMAO...that's so dope....

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Anyone having issues with 64 bit support? I read a couple frustrating comments from Cleverwon on facebook about that. Just curious even though that doesnt effect my current setup if I were to cop Maschine.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'm running 32bit.... So I don't know..

You could check the NI forums for any possible fixes or updates.....

T

thegoldynchylde

The Goldynchylde here: Just started using the NI maschine and its awesome. I mostly use it when Im going for something different with hip-hop or dub-step and blues. Not only does it perfect in its drum-kits but. it also come with lots of Loops and sounds like brasses,keys,leads,pads etc.
Check some of its work here:

WWW.THEGOLDYNCHYLDE.COM

members online