Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ok, the results are up for who made it to Round 3:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

Just let me explain what happened with the whole Changalang/Holmzini thing. You have to remember that the staff's votes count for 60%.

Holmzini
Staff votes: 1 of 4 = 15% total
Member votes: 8 of 23 = 13.9% total
Total percentage: 28.9%

Changalang
Staff votes: 3 of 4 = 45% total
Member votes = 5 of 23 = 8.7% total
Total percentage = 53.7%

Cleverwon makes up for the other 17%

I know a lot of you think Holmzini should advance rather than Changalang, but that's the way the votes ended up. Holmzini, sorry I don't know what else to say!

If anyone wants me to break the math down some more, let me know. And my math is a bit rusty so if anyone wants to correct me, feel free.

P.S. There's actually supposed to be 6 staff members voting but Vitaminman and Dacalion are MIA right now.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Just for the record... I made this beat Sept. 11, 2001. This aint nuthin to me, so yall niggas better bring heat fo real next month. Testing 1 2... Is Jersey in here????? Lol... Don't get mad zini, i'm fuckin wit you. Good luck to everybody else who progressed. May the best man win.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Oh yea, no doubt. We can get it whenever nigga. The staff aint even like really like my shit, man whateva. Fade, do you. And if I lose next round, its cool. I'll take it like a man. You won't get an email from me crying about it. JERSEY STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Fade, next Battle This! Competition let's check ID's man fo real. 21 & up. Let's have fun with this.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
No no no. LOL I should have explained it better.

Changalang and Cleverwon advance. It was 3 of you, with 1 being eliminated. Clever you got 17.4% of the votes from in here on the forums. You got 100% of the votes from the staff so you move on. :)

The staff voted for 2 out of 3 of you in case there was a lack of overall votes since members only voted for 1 out of the 3.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
oh i see... no problem........ im cool wit it

@cleverwon.... here you go... i wish u well and u come back with a clownish statemnt like that.... who's immature?.... name the time i got u all day... prolly ur only hot beat anyway

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Yea....... Go ahead a cop ya plea nigga. Syracuse!!!!!!! Ha ha haaaa. Do me a favor and vote against me tomorrow so you can tell ya friends about it while yall freestyle to your beats in ya moms extra bedroom. Ha ha ha. You a funny ass nigga man. This shit supposed to be fun, and you gettin all uppity. Chilllllllllllllll, ok?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
imthrough ... ibeen through ...like i said twice before... name ur time..thats it.. no need to keep tryin to get the last word in... u started this whole shit anyways.. my original comments weren't even directed at you... and dont try to play me or my laugh at my town... you dont know anything about me.... dont care where ur from... scream jersy all u want.... who cares..all i said was that if u wanna battle we can battle imma leave it at that.... yeah and it was all fun till u started mocking me... imma stand up fo myself .... so either stop mocking me or accept my challenge... this petty arguing is pointless

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Whoah,,,I just signed in and look at what I found!! LOL
NOW, this battle is more interesting,,,the drama, the confrontation, the rivalry,,,the fact that Jersey is Reppin!!(Yeah C-won!!)

Tonight before the polls close, I'm gettin a Tub of popcorn, a big ass soda, and some mutha'fukin strawberry twizzlers!!!!

All three (Chang, Holmzini, and C-Won) did ya thing,,,I aint mad at any of ya!!!! Good luck to the "Final Four"

My predictions,,,,

Finals,,,

C-Won vs Strad.

Of course, my predictions dont mena a DAM thing,,,but lets go!!!!

NJ in here!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hey I was just thinking.... are you guys VOTING? Because I see lots of you just posting who you think should win. I just want to make sure you're actually using the Poll because that's where the votes count, I'm not counting what people say in their posts.

StraDivaRius

So determined....
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 94
I HATE THE FUCKING STCUM....thats the subway in Montreal...there is a muthafuckin bus and metro strike in montreal shit. took me 3:45hrs to get home and i couldnt upload my 3rd round beat...but its all good cuz my man afrique gonna represent for the world na mean....next time yall better strap up cuz i pulling out the big gunz ahahahahahah
Good luck to yall!!!!!
Stra
(Fade sorry for the swearing i am just that mad)

Status
Not open for further replies.