November 22-25, 2006 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mintyfreshbeats

sup guys, im new to this forum but look forward to battlin! gl to all contestants.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Good luck to all this should be interesting. My dog ate my Money Order so yall boys get a free pass on the Fuze beatz! lol

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
sup guys, im new to this forum but look forward to battlin! gl to all contestants.

Sup Minty!

Welcome To The Terrordome!! LOL. Just kiddin' around. It will be cool to battle against you. I'm really looking forward to hearing your tracks. This will be interesting. Get your bang on homie!!

-X

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
Looks like it's a battle BiggRome. I haven't heard your beats so I have no idea what to expect..

Svengali, your competition sounds nuts! Berserk!? that's a producer name scarier than Suge Knight... Bring it to em' X. Good luck to everyone, it's time for the Illmuzik Royal Rumble.

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
Yo, this is gonna be CRAZY!!! Hardboiled!!!! I know you're gonna come out SWINGIN'! Bring it dogg!!! I can't wait to hear this!!! SpanishHarlem man, I miss you in this. We are going to hook up though. Believe dat! I just have to survive the upcoming onslaught that MintyFreshBeats is about to put on my tail!

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Svengali, your competition sounds nuts! Berserk!? that's a producer name scarier than Suge Knight... Bring it to em' X. Good luck to everyone, it's time for the Illmuzik Royal Rumble.

just call me suge

P

peripheral

Hey ya'll...I've been ghost for a minute...( 3 kids and a wifey can make a brotha' weak) lol...anyway, I'm back and I'm lookin' forward to the competition. I see that folk been busy workin' on their craft...nice

Straight from the Chi...Peripheral

S

Svenghali

just call me suge

Well hello Suge, just call me "The Warden".

I haven't even finshed the track for this competition yet, but I'll get it done once I get to the crib from my 9 to 5. I wasn't paying attention to the date and it kind of snuck up on me. Nevertheless, I'm lookin' forward to doin' battle with you. I know the rest of ya'll cats don't see me but that's about to change. Good luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online