November 24-28, 2004 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Oh shit! That's not good. Let me know by tomorrow (through email) for sure if you can get something uploaded, or else we'll have to start without you. :( Damn man, that really sucks.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Fade said:
Oh shit! That's not good. Let me know by tomorrow (through email) for sure if you can get something uploaded, or else we'll have to start without you. :( Damn man, that really sucks.
lol let's try again this pc sucks at the mo and keeps crashing yea man i will let u know for sure if i can get something but it ain't looking good i've literally lost everything ive ever made and i cant get my stuff on to make anything new overnight !
but yea i understand you gotta start thats kewl, i will let you know if i can tho !
thanks

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
MarkN said:
lol let's try again this pc sucks at the mo and keeps crashing yea man i will let u know for sure if i can get something but it ain't looking good i've literally lost everything ive ever made and i cant get my stuff on to make anything new overnight !
but yea i understand you gotta start thats kewl, i will let you know if i can tho !
thanks
dont you got a soundclick page Mark?

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
damn mark, that shit sucks, happened to me a few times. good luck on sorting your shit out and getting in on time.

on another note....*using one beat throughout*

although i might upgrade WHEN i get to the final, lol.

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
DAAAMN!!! Yall snuck another battle that competition in behind my back when i wasnt lookin???? thats that fucked up shit.....its too late to sign up huh??

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Good Luck to everybody tomorrow!!

Remember, this is supposed to be fun.

LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
StressWon said:
dont you got a soundclick page Mark?

Yea but i havent put any of my more recent stuff up and there woz a big improvement, so not really worth entering an old beat for the sake of it ! nevermind wot doesn't kill me will only make me stronger see you next year bitches !!!
*trash talk over* oh btw fade theres no chance of getting something done for this i think i've sorted my pc out now but i still havent got round to putting my music stuff back on so count me out of this comp !
thanks

C

Carpe Diem

Soz to hear that ya aint competin Mark!!! Next year tho...

Ill def enter next year!!!

Good Luck all those entered...

Carpe

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
most people will probably switch at least once or twice...

gram green said:
anyone only using 1 beat... i cant decide if i should just throw my hardest joint or try to pick one based on who im battling... anyone gonna just use 1

but as far as you are concerned, well, all YOU will be using is one beat..... you aint gettin out of the first round buddy.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
*nervously hopes he doesnt have to eat those words.

*rolls eyes.... i couldnt have asked for a better first round opponet, we've talked so much shit to each other, its about time we get a chance to go head to head. he'd better bring it though!

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yo fade, what happens if one of the battle participants doesnt come through with their beat, does the other person go through by default?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Chedda said:
yo fade, what happens if one of the battle participants doesnt come through with their beat, does the other person go through by default?

Yes. If someone doesn't upload their beat in time, the battle will start without them and their opponent will receive a pass to the next round. Why? Are you planning on sabotaging your opponent? LOL.

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yep, ive sent a virus to don vito's pc to erase his hard drive, i dont think you'll be seeing any beats from him. :D

lol, nah, just wondering, cause there seems to be a few illmuzik newbies in the comp, and from seeing other comps a lot of newbies dont take this shit seriously and dont stop by the site often, so ive got my fingers crossed that everyone i battle doesnt upload their beat in time and i win the comp by default, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.