November 24-28, 2004 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carpe Diem

Yo Fade, there any chance of this becoming a more regular thing, or u just gonna keep that for the Beat This comp?!?

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I got your message, I'm at work now Fade I'll be uploading soon as I get home tonight around 11pm est. People talking a lot of shit (which is good shows confidence) although I hope their music speaks louder!!!!! It's funny how some people talk smack but; aren't these some of the same people who ask questions on the site like "How do I make a beat"? LOL.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Carpe Diem said:
Yo Fade, there any chance of this becoming a more regular thing, or u just gonna keep that for the Beat This comp?!?

If everyone was interested (and had the cash!) then maybe.

Architect, I'll keep my eyes open for your upload. Thanks.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
me too fade.. i was hopin to sneak out on my usual 2 and 1/2 hour lunch but the boss is all over my nutz today.. so ill have it up in an hour or two.. and yeah you should do this more often than once a year ...

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It's been mad busy for me this week, I got to fuckin ghost like 50 machines tonight before I leave! I procastinated on which beat I wanted to use over the weekend so that's why I'm running late. Hey Fade if it helps I can do the conversion prior to me uploading it up to your site or would you rather do the conversion? It's 64kpbs mp3 format correct?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Architect said:
It's been mad busy for me this week, I got to fuckin ghost like 50 machines tonight before I leave! I procastinated on which beat I wanted to use over the weekend so that's why I'm running late. Hey Fade if it helps I can do the conversion prior to me uploading it up to your site or would you rather do the conversion? It's 64kpbs mp3 format correct?

Upload it at 128, is that ok?

Hectic

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
MarkN said:
Yea but i havent put any of my more recent stuff up and there woz a big improvement, so not really worth entering an old beat for the sake of it ! nevermind wot doesn't kill me will only make me stronger see you next year bitches !!!
*trash talk over* oh btw fade theres no chance of getting something done for this i think i've sorted my pc out now but i still havent got round to putting my music stuff back on so count me out of this comp !
thanks

Sorry to hear about that Mark. Atleast now my first heat is down to 2, it gives me more of a chance to progress. But I'm quietly confident about my beat.

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I've never been so damn nervous. The confidence level I have in my first round beat is pretty much half and half. Putting my views aside, I'm just gonna rely on others' input. I understand I'm up against some good comp and think that if I'm beaten, I'll go lock myself up in a cellar with my setup and enter into this competion again in the year 2015.

SyN

SUICYCO MANIA
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yo, my girl just had a damn brainstorm... Next time we have one of these type of battles, it would be a hell of alot more interesting to just issue every contestant a number to indentify them instead of everyone knowing which beat is whos... a blind battle... give it a thought... i think it would be interesting...

Mox of Blazin'

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
wheeew!

Good lawd.......
There is some really ILL beta in this competition. I'm amazed. I was able to skim through 7 beats early this mourning and man... pretty much everybody's beats were pure fiyah.
But expecially my opponet. Wish I would have came with a grimey undergroundish beat, but the beat that is holding up alright so far so I still feel good about my battle.

I'll be able to listen to every contestant's beats. and vote when i finally get back home later this evening.
But this competition is very entertaining. So much hidden creativity suddenly becoming revealed!

I gotta go. 1

ill o.g.
I dont know about yall but i think the skill has been upped 100x since the last battlethat. Everybodyts comin through with hot shit. There really wasnt more then 2 or 3 that i wasnt feelin.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
SyN said:
yo, my girl just had a damn brainstorm... Next time we have one of these type of battles, it would be a hell of alot more interesting to just issue every contestant a number to indentify them instead of everyone knowing which beat is whos... a blind battle... give it a thought... i think it would be interesting...
YES. Thats a fuckin greeeeeeeat idea. Then fuckers cant vote against someone just cuz they dont like them. Dont get it twisted, you know some niggas vote based on dumb shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online