Quality Control, (an example...)

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Really? You REALLY don't know my personality? Not even all the homoerotic gifs? C'mon man. Just admit that people can't have a normal conversation online anymore. It's a shame.
Yeah but its not like im busy studying you, wtf. GIFs are obvious, text not. Anyways, we got it sorted out from my side. All cool. I thought we had a normal conversation?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah but its not like im busy studying you, wtf.
simon cowell facepalm GIF

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Dude, you're obviously rage-posting since you can't let this go. It's not even about how shitty music is today, it's just you trying to win some weird argument that only weirdos in Germany care about because there's nothing happening over there except Oktoberfest and choppers or whatever.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Dude, you're obviously rage-posting since you can't let this go. It's not even about how shitty music is today, it's just you trying to win some weird argument that only weirdos in Germany care about because there's nothing happening over there except Oktoberfest and choppers or whatever.
And you re trying to have the last word instead of shoveling snow somewhere...frrrrrr onh...

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Yeah quality control for radios or record labels is cool, but on free streaming services i still think people should decide for themselves.

members online