Rant: Its The World In Which We Live! Whats Your Problem?

• beat this! voting starts in...

daproduct

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thats a pretty gay discussion. let the gay be gay. my attention is solely for the "i hate men because so and so was an ass" lesbians. atleast they give out.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
WOW....For real man, i think any of you guys claiming its a trend have shit pretty twisted. Granted, the fashion sense of nowadays has essentially leaned towards this "European/Gay look" here in the US, but the guys who are dressing like this are just your typical followers who like to assimilate with the rest of the herd. Now thats following a trend. Being gay, not so much man. Matter fact, thats pretty offensive in itself to anyone who actually is gay/lesbian.

No, I mean actually being gay, the fashion/manuerisms/ AND the overall "atmosphere" is a whole nother thing...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
lol...haha...see thats what I find so laughable about this thread. Thats what we should be worried about???...lol....Anyways, moving on.

No, I mean actually being gay, the fashion/manuerisms/ AND the overall "atmosphere" is a whole nother thing...

I get what your saying though and thats why I disagree. Being Gay is not a trend, thats what Im arguing against as my retort. I only used the fashion thing as an example of what could be considered in the literal sense as a "real-trend".

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
1. I been super sleeping on this thread.

2. I am going to make a slow transition from fitted caps to wigs. I think we need to make it okay to rock wigs as a man. I know I will be going bald soon and I want to rock wigs. You guys need to back me up on this.

3. I will not rock tight pants. I think that is just another way to try and "show off your body." Which is superficial.

4. I will never understand the lust gay people gave for their own gender. I guess I just love women too much. Women are the greatest thing ever created. I do however understand the need people have to have a companion. It just so happens that some people are more comfortable with their own gender because of events that have happened to them in their life or because they were born that way. I have no problem with that. Just don't come at me with it. I have clients, friends and family who are gay and they are great contributors to the community. SERIOUSLY. They give back more than other people I know.

5. Only problem I got right now is GETTING PAID!

And I would like to cosign RELIC.

My problem is how uneducated people have become, its sick, if yall could see what I see on the daily you would be ashamed of the human race. People are just stupid as fuck, and yes, I know, Im people too.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This shit is just the cyclical nature of fashion...inthe 90s hoes were rock that 70s shit, now its all 80s shit...the angrodenous shit back then was waaaaaaaay worse than the "cool to be a pussy in tight pants" vibe thats poppin today

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
everythings already been done ppl n this generation don't know what to do lmao.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I get what your saying though and thats why I disagree. Being Gay is not a trend, thats what Im arguing against as my retort. I only used the fashion thing as an example of what could be considered in the literal sense as a "real-trend".

So people a just getting a reason to "come out" now? Which I can agree with, "Straight" dudes have done some "Questionble" stuff. The term downlow comes to mind. I guess thats dead now tho...?

everythings already been done ppl n this generation don't know what to do lmao.

sadly yes lol.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
So people a just getting a reason to "come out" now? Which I can agree with, "Straight" dudes have done some "Questionble" stuff. The term downlow comes to mind. I guess thats dead now tho...?

See thats the thing, they dont need a reason....theyve been out. Its just that now more then ever before, gays/lesbians are finally being treated a little more like human beings.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Again I read all the articles you posted, and our government can be nuts. But there is no evidence to support a grand conspiracy that show the government wanting it citizens on drugs. Thats all I am saying.

But I think most drugs should be legal anyway.