RIP Proof from D-12

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Apparently, he aint so innocent and his beef had nothing to do with "the game". I dont feel bad no more for dude. The guy he shot is gonna die, so basically Proof is a murderer.

Exclusive: Shooting Details Involving Rapper Proof Emerge
By Nolan Strong
Date: 4/12/2006 9:00 am

An altercation inside a Detroit nightclub led to the death of D-12 rapper Proof after an argument allegedly turned into a gunfight, leaving a bouncer wounded, according to sources.

A source that requested anonymity told AllHipHop.com that Proof was in the club after-hours when a heated verbal argument between Proof and a bouncer allegedly broke out and escalated.

Proof was shot and killed around 4:30 am on April 11 and the bouncer was seriously wounded, both with gunshots to the head.

"Proof knocked dude down and stood over him with gun in hand," a source close to Proof told AllHipHop.com. "Proof shot first. The bouncer on the ground didn't shoot Proof another bouncer did. Proof was shot 4 times. Twice in the head and twice in the chest/stomach area."

Police have identified the second man as 35-year-old Keith Bender.

Bender is alive, but is still in critical condition.

"Dude [Bender] is on life support and not expected to live at all," the source continued.

Investigators are still trying to piece together details of the shooting but have stated they believe two guns were used in the shooting.

According to sources, Proof was licensed to carry his weapon.

Officers have frequently been called to the club, taking 18 incident reports since 1996.

The club was raided in December of 2005 for selling alcohol to minors and Proof's murder was the third time a shooting had occurred at or near the club.

"All this s**t is senseless and real f**ed up. Proof was a longtime friend who wouldn't stay the f**k out the hood. To many jealous people in the hood mad cause you made it.

"8 Mile [road] near Hayes on Detroit's Eastside at 4 am in the morning? That Triple C spot always has drama up there. Why was he there?" the source continued.

The police questioned one witness in the case and seek to speak to others to find suspects.

The club did not have a video surveillance system police, officers revealed.

Proof served as Eminem's best man in the rapper's short-lived wedding to Kim Mathers.

The rapper, whose real name is Deshaun Holton, leaves behind five children.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
^ Damn, that puts a little twist on things. He pulled the hammer out first and he shot first?
Allegedly. So nigga is just a murderer that got mercked.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
^ just ignore that bulls*** ( proof not bein nice)thats what got the lounge shut down.
Well the only thing I know about that article is that the bouncer shot Proof.
Who knows what lead up to that ish?
Hommie shouldnt have been there obviously.
I never can get why cats wanna cap somebody that in 20 minutes(if they walk away) you would never see again in your life.
Its a waste of both lives...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Relic said:
^ just ignore that bulls*** ( proof not bein nice)thats what got the lounge shut down.
Well the only thing I know about that article is that the bouncer shot Proof.
Who knows what lead up to that ish?
Hommie shouldnt have been there obviously.
I never can get why cats wanna cap somebody that in 20 minutes(if they walk away) you would never see again in your life.
Its a waste of both lives...
Proof shot the bouncer 1st, thats why the other bouncer shot Proof. But youre right, aint no arguement worth any bullets, let alone niggas lives. It just stupid.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Damn, i saw this yesterday, i was so shocked, i feel so bad for eminem, that was his best friend.

And it's crazy how they are at the funeral of Proof in LIke Toy Soldier.

Poor em, in 91, he lost his best friend oncle Ronnie who introduced him to rap music, 15 years later, he lost his best friend who help him being a rapper... Fucked up

RIP

T

The Bastard

Qwerty said:
Damn, i saw this yesterday, i was so shocked, i feel so bad for eminem, that was his best friend.

And it's crazy how they are at the funeral of Proof in LIke Toy Soldier.

Poor em, in 91, he lost his best friend oncle Ronnie who introduced him to rap music, 15 years later, he lost his best friend who help him being a rapper... Fucked up

RIP
ur not 4 real are u? fuck em, think about the doods family

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Benny BuKu said:
yeah really....."poor em", fuck that....yeah it sucks to lose one of ya niggas but....oh well. The families of both men are the only ones that really lose....not Eminem.

not really, yeah the families will suffer prob the most, but close friends are also gonna be upset, if one of your boys died, i'm sure you would be upset, too, dont front

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
GRAFIK said:
not really, yeah the families will suffer prob the most, but close friends are also gonna be upset, if one of your boys died, i'm sure you would be upset, too, dont front

Of course I would be....I aint frontin. But I feel more for Proof's kids (as well as the bouncer's fam) who no longer have a father. I mean Em will be upset, but his daughter still has her father. Na mean!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Agreed and not to stay on Em to much but dude has had a f'd up year.
Married Kim Divorcing Kim Rehab and now proof. Thats alot of shit in 4 months.
Toy Soldiers video? all I can say is your lyrics can be prophetic so be careful what you put out there for yourself.
Both Pac and bIG used to predict their own deaths...
I feel bad for ALL the families involved... Anymore dirt on how it went down?

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Right, there was this pool game and they didnt agree who was gonna shoot the eightball, and this Bender ( ehr.. ) eventualy took his gun and shot it ... in the air....pointing up...proof took his gun and didnt aim it in the air, no , he shot bender in the head. Behind Bender was his cousin or something and he took HIS gun and shoot proof 4 times.

End of story, bunch of stupid fucks acting like kids with guns. wtf is the matter these people...Like ima mis this triggerhappy idiot....yeah sorry for the wife and 5 kids but he could've though of that before...

T

The Bastard

Formant024 said:
Right, there was this pool game and they didnt agree who was gonna shoot the eightball, and this Bender ( ehr.. ) eventualy took his gun and shot it ... in the air....pointing up...proof took his gun and didnt aim it in the air, no , he shot bender in the head. Behind Bender was his cousin or something and he took HIS gun and shoot proof 4 times.

End of story, bunch of stupid fucks acting like kids with guns. wtf is the matter these people...Like ima mis this triggerhappy idiot....yeah sorry for the wife and 5 kids but he could've though of that before...
wtf,is this true?