RIP Proof from D-12

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Benny BuKu said:
but this shit happens ALL the time...now BECAUSE it's eminems boy it seems like everybody cares....and that shit pisses me off. So I respect where you're coming from and I wanted to clarify MY sarcasm.

This as nothing to do with it being someone relate to Eminem. It was on the news like it would've been if it was another rapper.

And for you and The Bastard here's an Eminem quote:

Idolize they favorite rappers and know all they songs
Or for anyone who's ever been through shit in they lives
'Til they sit and they cry at night wishin they'd die
'Til they throw on a rap record and they sit and they vibe
We're nothin to you - but we're the fuckin shit in they eyes

You both have to understand, that there are some people (including me) that look up to some rappers to the point that you feel that you know the guy. Call me a Stan a Groupie, I don't care man. I have the right to feel bad about someone that I look up to and admire. Although, I DO understand why you would react the way you did about what i said.

peace

T

The Bastard

Qwerty said:
This as nothing to do with it being someone relate to Eminem. It was on the news like it would've been if it was another rapper.

And for you and The Bastard here's an Eminem quote:

Idolize they favorite rappers and know all they songs
Or for anyone who's ever been through shit in they lives
'Til they sit and they cry at night wishin they'd die
'Til they throw on a rap record and they sit and they vibe
We're nothin to you - but we're the fuckin shit in they eyes

You both have to understand, that there are some people (including me) that look up to some rappers to the point that you feel that you know the guy. Call me a Stan a Groupie, I don't care man. I have the right to feel bad about someone that I look up to and admire. Although, I DO understand why you would react the way you did about what i said.

peace
nothin at al lwrong wit havin a hero man, everyone looks up to sum1, i wasnt tryin to diss u or anything im just appalled at teh fact that u said ''poor em'' be4 u said anything about his family,and went into the list of al lthethigns eminem went thru this year,trust me me theres people out there that go thru a lot more than him,hes not the one that got shot. eminems gunna feel a lot better once he makes a million dollars off the song he will undoubtably write about this incident,not tryin to say em didnt love proof but family feels it most,thats all i was sayin

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
nothin at al lwrong wit havin a hero man, everyone looks up to sum1, i wasnt tryin to diss u or anything im just appalled at teh fact that u said ''poor em'' be4 u said anything about his family,and went into the list of al lthethigns eminem went thru this year,trust me me theres people out there that go thru a lot more than him,hes not the one that got shot. eminems gunna feel a lot better once he makes a million dollars off the song he will undoubtably write about this incident,not tryin to say em didnt love proof but family feels it most,thats all i was sayin

I agree with everything except for saying that Eminem will feel better cuz he'll make a million dollar..But i have to say, that at the time i wrote this thing about "poor em", i didn't know that proof had 5 children. Excuse my ignorance. Peace

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
I agree with everything except for saying that Eminem will feel better cuz he'll make a million dollar..But i have to say, that at the time i wrote this thing about "poor em", i didn't know that proof had 5 children. Excuse my ignorance. Peace

No doubt....and no need for excuse....like Bastard said, his fam gonna feel it the most...even if he aint have kids...his mom's, pops, brothers, sisters whoever....I just feel like people (not directed at you) just idolize rappers in general so much that they forget about their own lives and situations. Am I upset about Proof....not really....I'm always sad to hear when ANYONE passes....but that's it. Some people make it sound like they care because it's Em's boy....like fuck that...Proof was his own man...if you gonna be sad...be sad...but not cause Em's boy died....be sad cause PROOF died....feel me....
I meant no disrespect by the way Q...hope you aint take none outta what I been saying.

And about what Bastard said bout Em feelin better after he makes doe speakin on the incident......it's a little aggresive....a little fucked up.....buuuuut not as much as some might think. I mean let's be totally honest here.....Puffy TOTALLY capitalized on BIG's death....not that this is the same thing.....but not for nothin....Em's gonna make out on the deal....w/o question. I just hope he does the right thing and takes care of Proof's family.....and to be real....it would be the right thing to do if he took care homeboy's funeral expenses at the very least....cause people will be real quick to forget....Proof killed a man too....and if that's ya boy like that...you ride w/ him till the end. Proof took a man away from his family as well.....now Em should straighten that out too.....

I know I know....go head and bring the hate people....I know it's comin....whateva I shoot from the hip.

B

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Yeah I agree that Em should say that it was a bad move by proof just to set the example but in the end we're all responsible for our own actions.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Naw, proof couldnt have possibly shot bender, he lights up the room he walks into ( guns blazing )...why couldnt they have given that a rest on a funeral...it so stupid.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
hehe, dude, im not to be taking seriously all the time, illuminating yes... I understood that, they wouldnt saying that proof was such a this n that on his funeral, or into the public in general,... thats bad for business

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Relic said:
I dont think they were sayin that he "lights up a room" by shooting people,
I belive they were refering to his scintilating personality, which happened to be absent at the end of the pool game.
It just means he's friendly (usually)

"scintilating"- that's an SAT word.....nice!

lol....

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Heheh bad for business.. Really I wonder what would happen if they were all like
"Hell YEAH he shot that ass and we gonna get that other cat what shot proof!"
Thats some ol Chappelle when keepin it goes real goes wrong.
I am not REAL familiar with proofs lyrics but I think thats Ironic in general how the
rap fans like want, and force artists to make shoot 'em up music.
Then in these moments when that shit really happens want to holla stop the violence!
Im sayin just stop the violence in the music and everything then.
Sorry its 4-20 day so Im zonin.