RIP Proof from D-12

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Formant024 said:
Right, there was this pool game and they didnt agree who was gonna shoot the eightball, and this Bender ( ehr.. ) eventualy took his gun and shot it ... in the air....pointing up...proof took his gun and didnt aim it in the air, no , he shot bender in the head. Behind Bender was his cousin or something and he took HIS gun and shoot proof 4 times.

End of story, bunch of stupid fucks acting like kids with guns. wtf is the matter these people...Like ima mis this triggerhappy idiot....yeah sorry for the wife and 5 kids but he could've though of that before...

Word.........

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
Formant024 said:
Right, there was this pool game and they didnt agree who was gonna shoot the eightball, and this Bender ( ehr.. ) eventualy took his gun and shot it ... in the air....pointing up...proof took his gun and didnt aim it in the air, no , he shot bender in the head. Behind Bender was his cousin or something and he took HIS gun and shoot proof 4 times.

End of story, bunch of stupid fucks acting like kids with guns. wtf is the matter these people...Like ima mis this triggerhappy idiot....yeah sorry for the wife and 5 kids but he could've though of that before...
wtf,is this true?

Yes it is true, at least from what i heard.

The Bastard said:
ur not 4 real are u? fuck em, think about the doods family

How the fuck can you say that man? Like Relic said, he had a fucked year. Of course it's sad for Proof's family. But think about it, in Em's life the most important is his girl, than it's probably gotta be Proof. Now he lost a half of the most important people. I know you don't like eminem from all the post you made in the past, put your hate aside and realise how fucked up it is to lose your best friend. Imagine losing your best friend you knew for 15 years or more and that same dude introduced you into producing?

Of course that sucks for his family, but don't say : fuck em. That was rude

T

The Bastard

Qwerty said:
Yes it is true, at least from what i heard.

How the fuck can you say that man? Like Relic said, he had a fucked year. Of course it's sad for Proof's family. But think about it, in Em's life the most important is his girl, than it's probably gotta be Proof. Now he lost a half of the most important people. I know you don't like eminem from all the post you made in the past, put your hate aside and realise how fucked up it is to lose your best friend. Imagine losing your best friend you knew for 15 years or more and that same dude introduced you into producing?

Of course that sucks for his family, but don't say : fuck em. That was rude
guy sum1 just got shot and the first thing u said was poor em? thats just ridiculous, thats all i meant.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Relic said:
Where did this new story come from about the 8 ball,and shooting in the air BS?

huh... what eightball ?!

lol, talking bout their game of pool, fool

Here's the BS;

Suspect in Proof Murder Arrested
By Kimberly Craig
Web produced by Sarah Morgan
April 12, 2006

The person wanted in the murder of Detroit rapper Proof turned himself in to police, Wednesday evening.

According to witnesses, it was Deshaun Holten, the rapper known as Proof, who fired the first shot.

Sources told Action News that the argument started over a pool game at the C.C.C. nightclub on 8 Mile.

Witnesses said Proof and 35-year-old Keith Bender began fighting and someone inside the club fired a shot at the ceiling. They said the room got quiet and then Proof allegedly hit Bender, an army veteran, with a gun. As others tried to break up the fight, Proof allegedly shot Bender in the head.

Bender’s cousin, who was a bouncer at the club, shot Proof at least twice, killing him.

Friends and family said they find it hard to believe that Proof could have shot anyone.

Bernard Walker recently produced a short film, featuring Proof, about innocent victims of crime. The film, called "Innocent Bystander," has yet to be released.

Keith Bender remains in the hospital in critical condition. Police are continuing to investigate the allegations that Proof shot him.

The bouncer, who allegedly shot Proof, could be charged as early as Thursday.

Police are still looking for witnesses. If you have any information call Detroit police.

______

Oke, so maybe bender didnt shoot the discolights, fuck it.... somebody did

And for all the D12 fans feeling pitty on the fucker, fuck you and get some sense in your head, he murderd another dude.

and I quote Bender's brother

"What I don't want to happen is for [Proof] to be glorified as another fallen rapper hero," he told them. "It's senseless violence that's right here in our community and we can't get rid of it.

^^^fucking A, Fucking word.

To quote some gangstarr shit... "Thats not keeping it real, thats keeping it wrong".

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Formant024 said:
huh... what eightball ?!

lol, talking bout their game of pool, fool

Here's the BS;

Suspect in Proof Murder Arrested
By Kimberly Craig
Web produced by Sarah Morgan
April 12, 2006

The person wanted in the murder of Detroit rapper Proof turned himself in to police, Wednesday evening.

According to witnesses, it was Deshaun Holten, the rapper known as Proof, who fired the first shot.

Sources told Action News that the argument started over a pool game at the C.C.C. nightclub on 8 Mile.

Witnesses said Proof and 35-year-old Keith Bender began fighting and someone inside the club fired a shot at the ceiling. They said the room got quiet and then Proof allegedly hit Bender, an army veteran, with a gun. As others tried to break up the fight, Proof allegedly shot Bender in the head.

Bender’s cousin, who was a bouncer at the club, shot Proof at least twice, killing him.

Friends and family said they find it hard to believe that Proof could have shot anyone.

Bernard Walker recently produced a short film, featuring Proof, about innocent victims of crime. The film, called "Innocent Bystander," has yet to be released.

Keith Bender remains in the hospital in critical condition. Police are continuing to investigate the allegations that Proof shot him.

The bouncer, who allegedly shot Proof, could be charged as early as Thursday.

Police are still looking for witnesses. If you have any information call Detroit police.

______

Oke, so maybe bender didnt shoot the discolights, fuck it.... somebody did

And for all the D12 fans feeling pitty on the fucker, fuck you and get some sense in your head, he murderd another dude.

and I quote Bender's brother

"What I don't want to happen is for [Proof] to be glorified as another fallen rapper hero," he told them. "It's senseless violence that's right here in our community and we can't get rid of it.

^^^fucking A, Fucking word.

To quote some gangstarr shit... "Thats not keeping it real, thats keeping it wrong".

Haha, "Inocent Bystander"... How fucking ironic.

mp3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
In the grand scheme of things it don't matter who shot first and who shot who. We as a collective just lost two more of our brothers to the same genocide that has affected every single one of our families.

Stop dwelling on the bullshit. And stop arguing... WTF? People died, and all ya'll worried about is whos fault it is, and who to feel sorry for?

My heart goes out to everybody involved in it, and everybody affected by it. Nuff said.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
i know,cuz thats really the important thing here.poor em :(

lol....well I don't know bout you guys....but I won't be able to sleep knowing that em is all upset....I mean between his marriage/divorce/remarriage/redivorce to that crackwhore...and now his boy dying cause a couple of ignorant niggas decided to pull out over a pool game....I mean....how will he ever make sense of all this...........

oh that's right....he's still stupid rich! He can just buy his happiness back....ok I feel better now. Thanks for helping me through that difficult time guys...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
mp3 said:
In the grand scheme of things it don't matter who shot first and who shot who. We as a collective just lost two more of our brothers to the same genocide that has affected every single one of our families.

Stop dwelling on the bullshit. And stop arguing... WTF? People died, and all ya'll worried about is whos fault it is, and who to feel sorry for?

My heart goes out to everybody involved in it, and everybody affected by it. Nuff said.
Genocide is the extermination of an entire race, so i wouldnt exactly call this that, but i feel you. But look at it like this, if Proof didnt get shot, would you still be saying this? nah, niggas would be like "that nigga proof deserves to go to jail" blahzay blah. Hes a murderer. Even if he got murdered.

^^^^^^^^^^Oh yea, and Buku's post was the shit.

mp3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Genocide is the extermination of an entire race, so i wouldnt exactly call this that, but i feel you. But look at it like this, if Proof didnt get shot, would you still be saying this? nah, niggas would be like "that nigga proof deserves to go to jail" blahzay blah. Hes a murderer. Even if he got murdered.

^^^^^^^^^^Oh yea, and Buku's post was the shit.
Actually, genocide is the process of exterminating an entire race or group, not the end result. Genocide happens one person at a time. Crack is genocide. 50% incarceration rate is genocide. Street violence is genocide. Processed food is genocide. Newports is genocide (that's why I smoke cowboy killer lites...). Etc.

If proof didn't get shot, I'd have the same reaction, my heart goes out to everybody involved and affected. It would just be one person dead and two people lost from the black community (the other one just goes to jail for life, he might as well be dead). But as it stands, its two dead, and three lost.

And I feel what ya'll sayin to, because its natural to just shake your head and say stupid nigga, but I got so much love for my people that it disgusts me and angers me and saddens me when senseless shit like this happens. And it comes off as real petty when niggas is sittin here arguin about who to feel sorry for and who to be mad at.

mp3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ion't mean to get deep on niggas (I can, but its a place and a time for it) but like, when you see your average white woman in her mid to late forties, she got a wedding ring on her finger. Average black woman in her mid forties? Nope. Why? There's a shortage of good black men. And it damn sure ain't because we all dogs... Its because we all dying. Shit IS deep. Its a lot deeper than whether I should feel sorry for em or be mad at proof or not.

Anyway, I'm stepping down off the podium now, back to your regularly scheduled program...

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
mp3 said:
Ion't mean to get deep on niggas (I can, but its a place and a time for it) but like, when you see your average white woman in her mid to late forties, she got a wedding ring on her finger. Average black woman in her mid forties? Nope. Why? There's a shortage of good black men. And it damn sure ain't because we all dogs... Its because we all dying. Shit IS deep. Its a lot deeper than whether I should feel sorry for em or be mad at proof or not.

Anyway, I'm stepping down off the podium now, back to your regularly scheduled program...

You right....it IS senseless....that's why I could give a fuck about how eminem feels.....who fuckin cares. Is it sad, yes. Is it deep, yes. Do we have a problem in this country w/ minorities (of all colors) dying young or going to jail......absolutely. So why would I give a fuck about what eminem is going thru when "our" people are dropping like flies. That was my point in the comments I was leaving...not to be insensitive to anybody's feelings...but this shit happens ALL the time...now BECAUSE it's eminems boy it seems like everybody cares....and that shit pisses me off. So I respect where you're coming from and I wanted to clarify MY sarcasm.

T

The Bastard

Benny BuKu said:
You right....it IS senseless....that's why I could give a fuck about how eminem feels.....who fuckin cares. Is it sad, yes. Is it deep, yes. Do we have a problem in this country w/ minorities (of all colors) dying young or going to jail......absolutely. So why would I give a fuck about what eminem is going thru when "our" people are dropping like flies. That was my point in the comments I was leaving...not to be insensitive to anybody's feelings...but this shit happens ALL the time...now BECAUSE it's eminems boy it seems like everybody cares....and that shit pisses me off. So I respect where you're coming from and I wanted to clarify MY sarcasm.
well said, my heart goes out to little girls like this,and her family
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060413203209990003&ncid=NWS00010000000001
fuck eminem

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.

mp3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Benny BuKu said:

lol true

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Yo, straight up. If you packin heat and aint no cop, soldier, or hunter,,,then if you get shot and killed because of that fact, then I have no pity. I'm tired of the same ol' cliche..."yo, son, it's war in the streets. I need my shit for protection..." That's the lamest excuse I ever heard. And I know,,,,,eventually someone here will start bullshittin and sayin how ruff there hood is,,,orrrr, I'm white and I don't know what I'm talkin bout,,,and yada,yada,yada, but for real, Mufuccas actin like a bunch of bitches runnin round wiot guns cause they afraid to go one on and get they ass beat! And this is just another case,,,Proof and that cat arguin over a Pool Game, and next thing ya know,,,we got a dead rapper and a dude on his way out,,,WTF.

I know we getton off topic, so I made a new thread to discuss this shit,,,,Peep this

T

The Bastard

StressWon said:
Yo, straight up. If you packin heat and aint no cop, soldier, or hunter,,,then if you get shot and killed because of that fact, then I have no pity. I'm tired of the same ol' cliche..."yo, son, it's war in the streets. I need my shit for protection..." That's the lamest excuse I ever heard. And I know,,,,,eventually someone here will start bullshittin and sayin how ruff there hood is,,,orrrr, I'm white and I don't know what I'm talkin bout,,,and yada,yada,yada, but for real, Mufuccas actin like a bunch of bitches runnin round wiot guns cause they afraid to go one on and get they ass beat! And this is just another case,,,Proof and that cat arguin over a Pool Game, and next thing ya know,,,we got a dead rapper and a dude on his way out,,,WTF.

I know we getton off topic, so I made a new thread to discuss this shit,,,,Peep this
im sure no1 will argue wit that fact man, if u live by the gun youll die by the gun,everyone knows that

members online