Sticky Show Your Setup!

267BAF14-2DF8-45D1-9477-B6C65FB1A34E.jpeg

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Did @InsideOutBeats you buy new or used? Stick w/the original Live and work it 'til it's worked out! I'm still happy I bought and am using my MPK Mini MK3.

Did @InsideOutBeats you buy new or used? Stick w/the original Live and work it 'til it's worked out! I'm still happy I bought and am using my MPK Mini MK3.

I bought it new a little while back but am now really beginning to put time into it. Im listening to others and learning all the time, wish i started years ago. Yeah it all comes down to working with what you have and learning as you go.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Cool @InsideOutBeats and when you say listening to others, who 'cause if you have friends who actually make music because it interests them that's the bonus. I'm alone in my journey but tryin' not to let it plague me.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
No @Armani just, no. There's a reason why private parts are private. There once was a time where a shirtless man or men was considered indecent exposure. Ditto for women in a burlesque context showing nothing but leg(s).

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
So I posted a studio tour of my main studio here https://www.illmuzik.com/threads/my...dio-tour-full-gear-list-tons-of-photos.41283/

But I setup a smaller rig with NO computer in another room, to just have another workflow. Check it out. Nothing crazy and obviously no mixing etc here. But its nice to do some old school chopping and work and just be away from the world a bit.
View attachment 6283
View attachment 6284
View attachment 6285

Turntable + MPC = Gold.

That MPC looks so clean!

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Im a pretty big fan of the 2500 with JJOS. Obviously computers are SO much more powerful. But with hardware it just forces you to focus on different aspects. I also love that Electron RYTM. Its pretty amazing. I have NOT wrapped my head around that Oktatrack yet, like at all.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
When I first touched the Oktatrack, I couldn't believe how small everything was. I'm not sure if I can mess with small units like that (pun intended).

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @Dj Iceman hope you kept your Akai MPK Mini and if you had one what iteration was it? I own/use the current MK3 one.

members online