Superbowl predictions

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Its almost just crazy to go against the Pats in the big game but, Its not totally impossible for the Giants to pull off one of the greatest upsets in sports history. The Patriots have had one of the greatest runs in the NFL going undefeated to this point. And will have the greatest IF they win the Superbowl. BUT

The Giants have all the elements to win over the Patriots: a smashing run game, a D line thats one of the best, Eli starting to come into his own right with good receivers. And a chip on their shoulder because all the odds are against them.

With that being said I think the Patriots win 35-20

call your shot right now so you'll have it on record

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
it should be a good match up, considering the last game of the season. The patriots won by a field goal, the Giants are playing extremely confident in the post season any thing can happen only time will tell. Never liked the patriots, even though they have been successful over the last decade. I want the giants to win they have nothing to lose and everything to gain, the pressure is on the undefeated team.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
The only thing I can predict is that someone is going home with their feelings hurt.

Both of these teams have a lot on the line. Sure, the superbowl is the big dance but these teams have a little more invested than other teams I have seen in the past. The Patriots are undefeated and to lose this game would be soul crushing. At the same time the Giants are riding on the wave of defeating teams they shouldn't have to get to this point. Feels like it is their destiny. Guys like Strahan ain't gonna get this close to a ring ever again. SO if they lose, it will be pretty hard pill to swallow.

I usually go for the Under dogs but I feel like the Patriots are gonna have too many weapons. The foot injury is bait. NY thinks pressure on Brady is the way to get it done but I think the Pats know that have a bunch of answers for that. You can't shut down Moss and put pressure on Brady without leaving the screen game wide open. I can't see the Giants stopping them.

Don't forget, Eli is very young and that could be a big problem.

Guess we'll find out Sunday.

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
No way Giants are winning. I've said it before and I will say it again. Patriots are definitely winning this it's not even fair.

Somehow I have the feeling that the Patriots are gonna blow the Giants away.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW!!!!!!!

Da Relic

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
new york officially has something to counter the Yankee collaspe... like i said... playoffs, ur record is 0-0... my steelers did it... now the gi'aints have done it... they pressured Brady the whole game, thats why he was throwin early and high late in the game... damn, damn, damn... lmao!!!!