Superbowl predictions

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
first off watch ya mouth....
secondly, cheating is cheating. And now the allegations go all the way back to their first Superbowl win against the Rams, so it remains to be seen if their whole "dynasty" gets an *.
Third, aint nobody whining.....WE WON! Punched the Pats in the mouth and they folded. 14 points for the best offense of all time. Brady laughed at the notion that the Pats would only score 17 like Plax said. I bet he'd take 17 points now, cause then at least they would've gotten to overtime.

*18-1 = just another losing Superbowl team. 18-1 means absolutely nothing.

nigga are you retarded? i said they got caught 15 mins into the first game of the season. Regardless of what they've done in the past and we probably never know the whole truth, they got caught in the first game. So putting an asterisk next to their record in this remarkable season is plainly DUMB. Everybody knows that they're not that stupid to do so again. Even the commissioner had clearly stated that the videotaping has nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

They're still considered on the of top Elite football teams of all time, no matter what you, me or anybody has anything to say. The Giants did a great job and they deserved the win.

But remember last year, the Patriots lost to the Colts in the AFC championship game, and they went nuts this year 18-1. Just imagine what they're gonna do next season.

That's it i'mma end it right here.

Oh, my pizza took an hour and a half too, FUCK Domino's. I ordered for a pickup and when I came, they said the delivery guy has already left, and he went to my old place, so it took him another half hour to get to my new address.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
there's no asterisk needed for this season.....they lost. They're just the latest Superbowl loser.

I'm talkin bout the allegations that they videotaped the Rams final walkthrough before the Pats first Superbowl win. And don't tell me that has nothing to do with the outcome. The walkthrough is probably the best thing to spy on cause you see your opponent walk through every play they plan on running that game.

And yes, you're right, Patriots are def the first dynasty of this century. Giants just responsible for an early death of their dynasty....bout to bear witness a new one.

NY STAND UP!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Boston has the Celtics... NY has the Yanks... the rest of the teams follow behind them, hopin to get their 15 minutes...right now, its the Gi'aints and the Red Sox. but the heart and soul of the 2 cities is the Yanks and Celts... regardless of how long ago theyve won.

da relic

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Boston has the Celtics... NY has the Yanks... the rest of the teams follow behind them, hopin to get their 15 minutes...right now, its the Gi'aints and the Red Sox. but the heart and soul of the 2 cities is the Yanks and Celts... regardless of how long ago theyve won.

da relic

not really, the Celtics were dominant back when Bird was playing. But now it's al about the Pats and the Red Sox. Shit, Celtics wasn't being mentioned in radio talk shows last year.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Bastard Chimes In....

Q: Can we get a quote about the super bowl?
Bastard:elis a faggot jew
Q:how do you feel about ny's win?
B:they didnt earn it we gave it to em everyone knows that
Q:lol, anything else you want everyone to know about the game and season?
B:elis a faggot jew
Me:thank you and goodnight!
B:fuck off

So as you can see Bastard is still Bastard and now we know the official position from Bostons finest....finest...finest Bastard.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.

da relic

Im from brooklyn and im a met fan always was always will be. never was a yankee fan. dont hate em just dont like em