Superbowl predictions

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Congratz to all the NY peeps on the site....this was one of the, if not the best Super Bowls I've ever seen. Cheaters never win. I hope like hell when Congress gets done with New England they strip a few more Super Bowls from them. There's proof now that they cheated in 02. The Giants beat that assssssss....them dudes perfect season has made them the laughing stock of the league. They made history..but the wrong kind.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
wtf was that?....

the new york ginas suck in my opinion .

wttf.f.f.sdjfoaoiwej'aijef'aoja'fewoajlwij

Yea dick they suck so bad that they beat the alleged "greatest team of all time" to win the super bowl

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hahaha. What a game. Peyton and Eli with the Manning back to back Superbowl win. Tyree = Clutch, and same to Eli with escaping getting sacked like that, and throwing 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter.

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Congratz to all the NY peeps on the site....this was one of the, if not the best Super Bowls I've ever seen. Cheaters never win. I hope like hell when Congress gets done with New England they strip a few more Super Bowls from them. There's proof now that they cheated in 02. The Giants beat that assssssss....them dudes perfect season has made them the laughing stock of the league. They made history..but the wrong kind.

nigga stop with the accusation bullshit..the nigga who claims he has "evidence" ain't even a personnel on the Pats back in 02 when they beat the Rams. When they beat the Rams in '02, it was just a fair game like today game. i admit the Pats lost today fair and square, but for the whole season, they killed everybody else. Remember the whole videotape incident happened 15 minutes into the first game of the season. After paying 750,000USD in fines and penalties, losing a 1st round draft pick, do you actually think they're that stupid and ignorant to keep doing it?

There's nothing to be ashamed of this loss. The Giants simply had a better game plan and they executed it. But don't worry, the Pats are going to be back next year.

Your Falcons (I'm assuming since you're from ATL) are the laughing stock of the league.

new york officially has something to counter the Yankee collaspe... like i said... playoffs, ur record is 0-0... my steelers did it... now the gi'aints have done it... they pressured Brady the whole game, thats why he was throwin early and high late in the game... damn, damn, damn... lmao!!!!

argree with everything else you said except for the countering part.

how the Yankees lost was enormous, worst choke in sport history EVER. Up by 3-0 for a best out of 7, leading 3-2 in the 8th inning of the 4th game only to let all that go to waste and giving the conference title to your rival and they eventually won the World Series after 86 years...NOTHING.. nothing can top that :D

But yeah, this loss today is gonna be hard to take.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
argree with everything else you said except for the countering part.

how the Yankees lost was enormous, worst choke in sport history EVER. Up by 3-0 for a best out of 7, leading 3-2 in the 8th inning of the 4th game only to let all that go to waste and giving the conference title to your rival and they eventually won the World Series after 86 years...NOTHING.. nothing can top that :D
i disagree... beating a team that was practically HANDED the trophy by every state except NY... with no losses, by a team that was criticized by EVERYONE in NY... this tops EVERYTHING im my opinion... i'll say this, for the fans, it hurts equally.

da relic

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I agree the Yankee choke job is definitely in the top 5. However, last night takes the cake. Before the Superbowl, the Pats had the greatest offense in the history of the NFL, practically everyone had them winning by double digits. Also, they were considered to be the greatest football team ever assembled. After the whole spygate fiasco, some would figure they would score 50 plus.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
wonk wonk WOOOOONK!

i never expected to see the pats offensive line just fold like they did!

mutha effin Eli freakin Manning lookin damn near like Elway on that last drive!

Props and respect to the G men.

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
Did Moss take the day off or something WTF?????!?!?!? Oh and one more thing... DO NOT BRING YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO WATCH THE GAME!! ITS A JINX!! And Boston's mayor menino jinxed it all for planning a victory parade ahead. AND Boston herald jinxed it all for writing a 19-0 book about the pats... FORGET THEM ALL!! And I hate the Boston accent!! God dammit who da hell pronounces CAR with an H (cah)? Not me ... shieeeeet! U know how annoying that shit is???? New England sucks!! (until they win another superbowl). I think it's all gonna go downhill for the pats next season.

aight.... no more football for me... I'm done with the pats. I'm gonna watch Nascar .... fuck it.

Ok I'm done relieving my stress... now ... back to work LOL

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That was the most boring gd super bowl ever, even the commercials sucked, only the end was good, wth was brady thinkin?
For crying out loud get it in field goal range idiot! LOL
Well congrads to NY they played their hearts out!

co-sign.

the commercials weren't even funny at all this year.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Did Moss take the day off or something WTF?????!?!?!? Oh and one more thing... DO NOT BRING YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO WATCH THE GAME!! ITS A JINX!!
Superbowl Sunday is the day women have domestic violence happen to them the most... real talk... shit aint funny.

da relic

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Superbowl Sunday is the day women have domestic violence happen to them the most... real talk... shit aint funny.

da relic

haha no shit , as you know workin dv court is what I do and we always see a spike, but further to prove the game was boring, there was no huge surge today...
Tomorrow they will all come in tho prolly.

Did Moss take the day off or something WTF?????!?!?!? Oh and one more thing... DO NOT BRING YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO WATCH THE GAME!! ITS A JINX!! And Boston's mayor menino jinxed it all for planning a victory parade ahead. AND Boston herald jinxed it all for writing a 19-0 book about the pats... FORGET THEM ALL!! And I hate the Boston accent!! God dammit who da hell pronounces CAR with an H (cah)? Not me ... shieeeeet! U know how annoying that shit is???? New England sucks!! (until they win another superbowl). I think it's all gonna go downhill for the pats next season.

aight.... no more football for me... I'm done with the pats. I'm gonna watch Nascar .... fuck it.

Ok I'm done relieving my stress... now ... back to work LOL

yeah they fucked it up by writing a damn book first ..lololol, thats messed up.