Superbowl predictions

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
BOring? Are yoi serious. That was the best super bowl I ever seen!

CoSign

I was fukn amped. I was going for the Pats because I wanted Moss to get a ring but I am happy that Strahan got his. Same thing for Eli. I would hate for him to have to live in the shadows of his brother for ever. Now he is right there with him.

I cannot believe how many fukn unbelievable plays there were.

The commercials did kind of suck but at least there were a few that were kinda funny. Like the one where the lady's heart jumped out of her chest. I was dying on that sh*t. Caught me off guard.

I ain't surprised though. My Dad new the Pats were gonna lose because he felt they were lucky to have gone that long undefeated. Their time was up. Moss was more active than he has been all post season. The Giants defense and Eli's last drive is the story in this game. If it wasn't for their amazing play, they would have lost.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
The commercials did kind of suck but at least there were a few that were kinda funny. Like the one where the lady's heart jumped out of her chest. I was dying on that sh*t. Caught me off guard.
we're about to get a PLETHORA of Peyton and Eli commercials 2gether... u watch... its gonna be crazy.

da relic

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
one of the greatest superbowls ever. giants d was al over brady. after the first quarter he started feeling people on his ankles before they even got there.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I must have been watching the wrong channel then...
I was watching the Super Bowl over on Fox network, in the game I was forced to watch no one barely scored in the first half, in fact there were only like 2 possessions in the first quarter.
By 5 minutes into the 3rd I was asleep, oh and in the Fox network version of the halftime show I had to watch Tom Petty , someone I only liked when he had De La Soul on a track.

The end of the game I watched was good though, I had to wake up to see it.
The Brady sacks were fun tho

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
im a fan of both sides of the ball. defense and offense alike. to me it was a great game. maybe not the best superbowl ever(giants and bills in 90') but top 3 or 4 all time

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
um...I'm not the type to do this but uh........

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one of the biggest upsets of ALL TIME!!!

oh this tickertape parade down the "Canyon of Heroes" is sooo sweet. The "Brady Sucks" chants are deafening....

And Bill Belicheck is a proven cheater. For all those who want to put an * next too Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens accomplishments....better put one next to the Patriots' too.

2008:
NY=1
Boston=0

"IT'S UP TO YOU- NEW YORK NEEEEEW YOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK"

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
um...I'm not the type to do this but uh........

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one of the biggest upsets of ALL TIME!!!

oh this tickertape parade down the "Canyon of Heroes" is sooo sweet. The "Brady Sucks" chants are deafening....

And Bill Belicheck is a proven cheater. For all those who want to put an * next too Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens accomplishments....better put one next to the Patriots' too.

2008:
NY=1
Boston=0

"IT'S UP TO YOU- NEW YORK NEEEEEW YOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK"

as far as the NFL concerns, this Superbowl is for 2007 season, but i'm nitpicking.

about Bill Belichick is a proven cheater.. QUIT WHINING like a bitch. Putting Belichick in the same sentence as those airheads Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens is stupid. That nigga Bonds lied to Congress and that cracker ass Clemens keeps denying that he used. Bill Belichick just got caught. This topic has been discussed and beaten to death. Every team has some sort of "videotaping" the other team, he just simply ignored the warning from the NFL and got caught. And Eric Man"gina" is a rat who snitched on his mentor. NO man would ever do that. The Jets were doing the same thing at Gillette Stadium last season and the Patriots caught them too, they were just told to stop. I'm not suggesting that the Jets should have done the same thing but you get the idea.

More over, they got caught in the first 15 mins of the first game of the season. Ever since after that, they beat teams fair and square. You actually think they're that stupid and ignorant to keep videotaping other teams? after that hefty $750,000 fine and a 1st round draft pick taken away from them?

Back to the game, the Patriots simply got their asses handed to them. All credits to the Giant's front 4, they didn't give Brady anytime to throw the ball at all. The Patriots lost because they got outcoached and outplayed. Simple as that.

Don't worry, they'll be back next year. This season was still one of the great seasons for the Patriots, they just simply couldn't close the deal. But as long as the Krafts are still running the business side, with Bill Belichick as the headcoach and Scott Pioli as the director of personnel, they can still be dominant in the next few years.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
first off watch ya mouth....
secondly, cheating is cheating. And now the allegations go all the way back to their first Superbowl win against the Rams, so it remains to be seen if their whole "dynasty" gets an *.
Third, aint nobody whining.....WE WON! Punched the Pats in the mouth and they folded. 14 points for the best offense of all time. Brady laughed at the notion that the Pats would only score 17 like Plax said. I bet he'd take 17 points now, cause then at least they would've gotten to overtime.

*18-1 = just another losing Superbowl team. 18-1 means absolutely nothing.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
just remember, the NFL playoffs is just like the NCAA tournament... one and done!!! any given sunday baby... thats why u play your heart out... u dont take off on any play... i usedta care about havin the best record in football, but every time we had homefield the last 20 yrs, we lost to Denver, San Diego, and the Pats and Jacksonville... some teams have GREAT homefield advantage, those years when Elway played at Mile High... and Seattle had the Kingdome, those was scary places to play... false starts, bad weather, botched snaps... its all in there... but if im in the playoffs at 8-8, fukk it, i like my chances... the Gi'aints took advantage of just makin the playoffs, and Eli got better and better every week... sorta like how the Colt defense, which was shitty all year last year, bcame a dominant group just in time for the playoffs, and beat the Pats, then the Bears in the Superbowl... the year b4 the were 14-2 and lost to Pitt, who were 15-1 the year b4 and lost to the Pats... nothins guaranteed, not even 19-0 as u see. sorry

da relic

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
the giants didnt just make the playoffs. they were 10 - 6, had a better record that 2 division winners. they were the 5th seed because they couldnt be 3rd because those 9 - 7 teams won their division

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
The game was pretty good, I'm just mad that my pizza took an hour and a half to arrive! Assholes.

My pizza turned up with out the bottle of coke, looks like the intelligence of pizza delivery guys is the same no matter what country you are in.

Its probably because they couldnt watch the game and had two assholes asking for food...

Just a suggestion..

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
One in canada and one in london, shit thats pretty good service only an hour late..

Hell we got someone elses whole order and they got ours, an hour and a half later when the spot was 5 minutes away down the street!
We ordered wings and got some other shit

What the hell is the world comming too??

members online