The Game gets dissed by Jay-z & Casual

Status
Not open for further replies.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
When is jay z going to quit the rap business always trying to find excuses to come back when everybody has had enough of his wack shit. On the em vs jayz battle, em would tear jay z apart, off course nowadays em is bringing out products wack as hell but that is all part of his marketing scheme, kids love that shit. But besides that he has more battle skillz in his bleached hairs than jay z will ever have in his bleached pubic hair.

T

The Bastard

forgive em hova they know not whut they say. how quick they forget the classics. im laughin my ass off at game sayin hes a nigga wit an attitude commin straight outta compton. ill believe wacko jacko is innocent be4 i believe that

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
BASTARD said:
forgive em hova they know not whut they say. how quick they forget the classics. im laughin my ass off at game sayin hes a nigga wit an attitude commin straight outta compton. ill believe wacko jacko is innocent be4 i believe that

lol the great hova am guessin forgives

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
how could the clown of rap take the micael jordan of raps dignity? thats absurd

First of all, Jay-Z is NOT the Michael Jordan of Rap. What the hell are you smokin'? On a freestyle note, Eminem got more flow than the Nile River. Yeah he may be the so called clown of Hip Hop, but the dude is creative and got mad battlein' skills.....and that's been proven. Jay-Z is not the best man. Man, Nas had him whooped with "Ether" alone! Don't get me wrong, I like Jay-Z.....but he is not the second coming of Hip Hop. Hmmmmmmmmmm.....Boston......Who came out of Boston?........Oh yeah......Benzino and Made Men...LOL...Just kidding man....We all got our own opinions.

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hmm... Just wondering why many of ya do not like Bleek. I sure like his songs, and quite wonder how he is not in the spotlight like twista for example. I mean Twista raps fast and is very talented but I still find Bleeks songs much more interesting...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Yeh i agree with Complexxx, Nas is better than Jay overall. thats why millions of people agree he won that battle.

Jay-Z bites a hell of alot, but i suppose that comes from the fact that he rhymes off the top of his head. when u writin lyrics u dont need to bite.

I think Nas' verse on 'Halftime' shits on Jay's greatest ever verse.

''my style switches like a faggot'' legendary.

sAfE.

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Game backs down from Jay but......

Game Says No Beef With Jay-Z, Speaks On Amsterdam Comments
By Clover Hope
Date: 2/14/2005 2:37 pm

G-Unit member the Game recently spoke out about the newly developing beef between him and Jay-Z, which was spurred on by Jay-Z's freestyle seemingly aimed at the Compton rapper.

While Jay-Z has slyly denied taking shots at the Game, some believe the semi-retired Brooklyn MC subliminally targeted Game in his freestyle "Dear Summer" on Funk Master Flex's Hot 97 radio show Monday (Feb. 7).

Jay-Z appeared on the station two days later with Roc-A-Fella artist Memphis Bleek to dismiss rumors of a conflict.

In his freestyle, however, Jay made numerous references using the word "game," rapping: "You saying my name to entertain your crew/I ain't playing no games, s**t, the game's through," and "You playing a game you know you can't win/Quit playing them childish games with grown men."

Jay-Z insisted that the freestyle was simply an ode to summer, since many of his albums have thrived during that season, according to him.

"That wasn't getting at no one," Jay said of the freestyle, audibly amused on-air. "The rhyme that I said actually was a love letter to summer."

Upon closer examination, the majority of Jay's albums were actually released after summer, primarily between September and December.

Game, appearing on DJ Skee's Hype Radio on Sirius Satellite Friday (Feb. 11), said he viewed Jay's freestyle differently.

"I studied Jay-Z along with all the other hip-hop legends, and when I hear the music, I read between the lines," Game told DJ Skee. "Even though he said it was a song about summertime, you know, I kinda heard my name one too many times and I kinda felt offended, like what'd I ever to do Jay?"

Following Jay and Bleek's remarks on Hot 97, an audio of Game yelling, "Jay-Z and Roc-A-Fella can suck my d**k" on stage at a performance in Amsterdam began circulating the Internet.

Game, who is currently touring with Snoop Dogg in Europe and doesn't return to the states until February 27, insisted that the "shout-out" was merely to defend against comments from Jay, Bleek, and Young Gunz made in the midst of his absence.

Game said he declined to mention Jay's name at a subsequent show in London because he felt "in the wrong" for his exclamation the night before.

"If Jay gets [the audio] and takes offense to it and wants to start this beef or start this so-called war, then, you know, Im'a use my creativity as a hip-hop artist and my best judgment to really pan out what it is," said Game. "And if I think that he's trying to dismantle my character and my career, then I will come out, but it's something that I'm not looking forward to."

Critics say the disputes began when Game alluded to Maybachs (a luxury car) and button-up shirts - which Jay is credited for popularizing - in his song "Westside Story."

Again, Game claimed the remarks were directed at Ja Rule, with whom Game's label mate 50 cent has publicly sparred.

"I've been trying to stand firm behind what I believe, and that's to never disrespect or come at hip-hop legends, and I figured Jay to be at the top of that," said Game. "It's just something I don't do, something I don't want to be affiliated with. I don't want the Game to be known as someone trying to come at Jay."

Roc-A-Fella's other members could not escape the verbal battery.

Though he has since called the battle defunct, Game outwardly dissed Memphis Bleek last year on mixtapes. And the beef has apparently simmered to the surface amidst the controversy. "As far as Memphis Bleek and the Young Gunz, I'll bury those dudes, man," said Game.

"I'm on a whole other level. And I'm not saying I'm on Hov's level, but I'm damn sure not on Bleek and the Young Guns level. I'll squash them
ni**as, man.

"I don't want to beef with Jay. I don't want to beef with anyone I got respect for," Game continued. "But at the same time, respect only goes so far."

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
All this is just hype to sell records. Bottom line, The Game CD was sick as hell, and he's takin his shots just so people will go out and listen to his record. Jay-Z has no intentions of doing anything stupid, he's in it for the publicity too, and is just maintaining his street cred.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
nice...

there will be beef then. i got to hand it to him..... "im not on jay's level, but i'll smash bleek and the young gunz" and well i just cant argue with that.

but, jay wont let his artists get smashed standing by, he knows that makes him look bad in the end. there will be beef if a game-bleek battle occurs.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Game's acting a little strange... The ''buttoned up shirt and drive Maybachs'' line can easily of been aimed at Ja Rule, i actually believe it was aimed at Ja, but its a little suspicious coz Jay is well known for them two things...

either Game is lying really really well, or he is taking shots at Jay and the whole of Games crew is laughin behind the scenes.

as for Young Gunz and Bleek, them guys mean nothin to me and id support Game in that battle if it came to it.

sAfE.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Jay was on Power 106 today and he handled the situation well. He basically said everything is a misunderstanding as far as him freestyling about Game and Game's comments in A-dam. He basically said as long as everything stays on wax it's cool and he's actually helping Game to become the President of Interscope one day. Jay's big business now so he has to handle situations with grace, but I believed him.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
GAME AND JAY Z: CHANGE OF HEART

Don't know if this has been posted here already, but goddamnit I'm in tears:
Change of Heart

*Somewhat unnerved by the beef brewing between him and Jigga, Game shows up at Def Jam's offices to straighten things out. Jay-Z, currently Def Jam's President, is welcome to hear what the Compton rapper has on his mind. *

Jay's Secretary: Sir, your 1:15 is here to see you.

Jay: Aight Bleek, send 'em in.

Game: Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is Game! *chuckles*

Jay: ....

Game: Remember that shit?

Jay: .... come on in. *Jay invites Game into his office*

*Game steps in and his entourage tries to follow*

Jay: I'm gonna have to ask y'all to wait downstairs. No disrespect.

Game: Oh, no doubt, like Gwen Stefani.

Jay: .....

*Jay lets Game into his office and shuts the door*

Jay: Have a seat...

Game: *while walking towards Jay's desk, notices a 5 foot tall, 30 gallon container of water sitting in the middle of Jay's office* What's that there for?

Jay: That's not important right now... so, you have urgent business to discuss with me?

Game: Yeah man, I wanted to get at you dawg, like DMX.... you know...

Jay: Uh huh

Game: I just wanna clear up this so-called beefin shit... like Ice Cube and Common.

Jay: I'm listenin.

Game: Please don't let me be misunderstood, like Nina Simone.

Jay: Why are you makin that face?

Game: What face?

Jay: That face you always make.

Game: Whatchu mean homie, that's just how I loo- *catches on and starts laughing* oh, I get it. You got jokes like Martin Lawrence. Tha's funny man. *points at Jay*

Jay: *points back*

Game: Aight, so about this lil beef or whatever. I was in the club, like 50 Cent, then I heard through the grapevine like Marvin Gaye, that you wanted some problems like Lil Scrappy.

Jay: Okay, well first off--

Game: NWA.

Jay: Huh?

Game: Express yourself.

Jay: .......okay, well first off I don't appreciate some of the comments you been throwin at my lil homie, Bleek.

Game: You got this nigga answerin yo' phone. He's Mr. Telephone Man, like New Edition.

Jay: But my homie is like my brother, and that's family. So it's like you disrespectin my family. You dig what I'm sayin?

Game: YEAH! like Usher and Lil Jon, baby.

Jay: *puts his hand on his forehead*

Game: But I'm sayin though... all those comments I made was like a year ago. Why did you wait until I had a number 1 album to respond?

Jay: ....I was busy.

Game: I got people in my ear saying so and so is jealous, and Jigga miss being number 1... like KRS.

Jay: Look here homie, any nigga can get a hit record. This here is about respect.

Game: Like Gladys Knight.

Jay: Aretha Franklin.

Game: Word, I like her too.

Jay: Nigga...

Game: I got nothin but respect for you man. You're a legend.. like Dr. Dre, NWA, Rakim, Kane, NWA, Ice T, Scarface, NWA...

Jay: Thank you man, I appreciate that. But I think you need to understand your place and--

Game: My PLACE? Nigga you don't own me. I'm like Prince shavin "slave" on his cheek.

Jay: Nigga calm down.

Game: Nigga, I been crippin all my fuckin life. I swear to God I--

Jay: Crip? I thought you was blood.

Game: .................................I am.

Jay: Nigga how you been crippin all your life and you a blood?

Game: I'm BOTH, nigga.

Jay: Nigga you can't be a crip and a blood.

Game: I'm from Compton nigga, you can't tell me what the fuck I can and can't be. I been a crud my whole life.

Jay: Crud?

Game: A crippin blood, nigga.

Jay: Did you just.... make up a gang?

Game: *throws up complicated gang sign that includes the robot and cabbage patch*

Jay: Listen crud, mud, whatever...

*Bleek walks in Jay's office to check on the situation, hears the argumentative tone, and starts barking insults.*

Game: Sup nigga. How's Get Low Records doin?

Bleek: Yo Jay, you want me to fuckin handle this bitch ass nigga?

* Jay nonchalantly tilts his head, signifying Bleek should handle his business if he wants to. *

Bleek: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

* Bleek rushes toward Game, who's still seated. Game, 6'5," calmly stands up and extends his hand. Towering over Bleek, Game grabs his head and prevents him from landing a single punch. Bleek swings his left and right fists, desperately, unable to reach Game. *

Game: Yo man, this shit here isn't even necessary. Not like the BDP album By All Means Necessary.

Bleek: UGH... Stop name-dropping faggot.

Game: Can I kick it like Tribe Called Quest?

Bleek: The fuck

*Game launches a front kick to Bleek's face, knocking him back 5 yards through the door he came through*

Jay: I see you have some skill. *Jay stands up and takes off his blazer*

Game: *turns around to face Jay* Oh you want some of this? I'm ready like Tevin Campbell nigga.

Jay: But you have a long way to go. *Jay's clutches his fists, and pulls his arm back in a Tae Bo stance. His hands begin to glow red.* I'm that nigga.

Game: *looks at his hands and notices they're not glowing* Aw shit
*Jay walks over to Game, slowly, still in a fight stance.*

Game: I'm in trouble like 2Pac when he recorded in Brooklyn.

(( Jay-Z begins to smack red sparks out of Game. The Aftermath artist puts up his best effort, but it's futile. While landing few punches, Game soon realizes that even on his successful attempts, he burns his knuckles on Jay's shield. A flurry of back-hands and palm strikes send Game into an unfamiliar daze. Jay grabs him by the back of the neck and drags him over to the 30 gallon container of water.))

Jay: Who's that nigga?

Game: *Disoriented* What?

*Jay dips Game head-first into the tub of water for 30 seconds, while he kicks and struggles for his life*

Jay: *pulls Game up* Who's that nigga?

Game: *gasps for breath* Man what the fuck kinda--

*Jay dips Game's face back into the water, holding his head down longer, before pulling him out*

Game: *gasps for breath again*

Jay: Who's that nigga?

Game: YOU!

Jay: Who?

Game: Hova!

Jay: Louder.

Game: HOVA!

*Jay grabs Game by the neck and left arm, and tosses him across the room into a bookshelf. The books collapse on Game and he cowers into the corner.

Game: C'mon man, I'm allergic to them shits. Stop playin.

*Jay calmly walks over to Game, now in the fetal position in the corner of the office.*

Game: Please no more, Hova. I learnt my lesson.

Jay: I know...but you have one more lesson to learn.

Game: Wait... before you kill me, you gotta tell me. How'd you get your hands to glow and shit like that?

Jay: I told you.. I'm that nigga. How you think a nigga with this face could pull Beyonce?

Game: ...I just thought it was cause you rich.

Jay: *chuckles* She make more than me nigga... guess again. *Jay points to his crotch*

Game: *looks down, sees a glowing red light emanating from Jay's pants, and covers his face* C'mon man, I didn't need to see that like Stevie Wonder.

Jay: Goodbye my nigga.

Game: Nooooooooooo! No No No, like Destiny's-- *Jay covers Game's face, and he lets out a horrible, deafening shrill heard throughout the entire Def Jam building.*
* 90 seconds later *

(( Game's brother, Big Fase 100, and his entourage run into Jay's office, frantic and ready for confrontation. ))

Big Fase: What the fuck goin on in here?

*Jay-Z helps Game up off the ground and fixes his shirt*

Jay: Nothin... just a lil miscommunication, right Game?

Game: *puzzled, looks at Jay, then at his brother* Man... I just came to a realization.

Big Fase: Wha?

Game: There's so much more to life than this rap thing, this beefin...it's senseless. God put us here for a greater purpose. To serve him.

Big Fase: Nigga what the fuck is you talkin bout?

Game: I... I'm quitting rap and persuing a life as a minister.

Big Fase: You ain't soundin like no crud! *turns to Jay* Nigga what the fuck did you do to my brother!??!

Jay: Nothin. I think the brother just had a change of heart.

*Game, still disoriented, stumbles out of Jay's office, reciting Biblical passages while his crew screams death threats to the Def Jam office.*

*Bleek regains consciousness in the lobby, and stands as Game's entourage passes him. Game kicks him in the face again, knocking him back out.*

Game: That was from God.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
thats pretty funny shit.

Game is 6 foot 5! Damn...

sAfE.

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
Jay could rip Game easy with no effort. It would take Game awhile to get back at him since he has only been ryhmin for 2 years. Game could never give Jay competition, "lyrical excersise" for Jay. One one,Two two,Three three ,Four Breathe Easy Game! That change of heart shit is funny as hell.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Chief Wakil said:
Jay-Z can end just about anybody's career. PERIOD

apart from Nas of course, oh and Mobb Deep and er 2pac.

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Chief Wakil said:

Uhmmm...yeah sure. Anybody? So he could end the careers of Em, Face, like my man said, Nas, Mobb, Joey Crack? Nah man.you're mistaken. Don't get me wrong, Jay-Z is good...but not that damn good.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Chief Wakil said:

I like J too; but damn! Maybe I have to go back and re-listen to some of his albums or something. What makes him the greatest rapper in the world anyway? Or better yet; what makes you think that he is so great? Is it the hype or what? Does anybody have any video of Jay-Z in a real battle? Of course I've heard his industry hype battle records but I would like to see and hear some raw unedited street ish. You know one on one in a basement somewhere against a cat like Verse, Jin, Jae Mills or even Remy Martin. LOL!
ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.