Warzone Beat Battle - May 27-28, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
simon cowell facepalm GIF

I literally said has nothing to with wins or not. I said people don't like it. Which to me, is just a bit mad. It's really pretty simple concept to understand.
@Iron Keys i didn’t say that you made shit beats so don’t know where you got that from? Also who said they didn’t like your beat? I literally said it was a good beat but other brought something different and better this time in my and clearly others opinions.

You judge your idea of YOUR best beat to mean everyone else must think it’s your best?

Anyway, fuck this conversation I was praising you and got moody comments back so at least I know where we stand now. Good luck with what you decide

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
@Iron Keys i didn’t say that you made shit beats so don’t know where you got that from? Also who said they didn’t like your beat? I literally said it was a good beat but other brought something different and better this time in my and clearly others opinions.

You judge your idea of YOUR best beat to mean everyone else must think it’s your best?

Anyway, fuck this conversation I was praising you and got moody comments back so at least I know where we stand now. Good luck with what you decide
you said slump = period of making trash.

Which I'm not.

When and checked some of the beats, I have my opinion on the vs, but has nothing to do with what i said (like i said, hadnt even listened anyone so has nothing to do with that).

But that's my point exactly... if tastes aren't aligned, then ain't no point bringing my taste round.

you said slump = period of making trash.

Which I'm not.

When and checked some of the beats, I have my opinion on the vs, but has nothing to do with what i said (like i said, hadnt even listened anyone so has nothing to do with that).

But that's my point exactly... if tastes aren't aligned, then ain't no point bringing my taste round.
I was ending this conversation but need to clear this up first. Out of your ‘SLUMP’ was directed at your message saying your done with this meaning get out of your mental slump and feeling positive about continuing.

You took this as slump meaning in your beat quality. Cleared up, done.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
I was ending this conversation but need to clear this up first. Out of your ‘SLUMP’ was directed at your message saying your done with this meaning get out of your mental slump and feeling positive about continuing.

You took this as slump meaning in your beat quality. Cleared up, done.
Seen.

It's not really positive/negative thing, just a pragmatic thing. At the moment, that's the only Hip-Hop I'm making, other than that I'm making Alt-Pop. So if people ain't feeling that style of Hip-Hop, it's a bit pointless entering it into battles.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You've reacted like this before and I don't know why you keep battling then. Battling is supposed to be fun but you put pressure on yourself for no reason. Just because no one said your beat is insane doesn't mean it's not good. You got plenty of votes but some other beats were better, that's all.

hip hop dancing GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
You've reacted like this before and I don't know why you keep battling then. Battling is supposed to be fun but you put pressure on yourself for no reason. Just because no one said your beat is insane doesn't mean it's not good. You got plenty of votes but some other beats were better, that's all.
I'll disagree but that's not what it's about anyway.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Damn fellas, drop the pitch forks. Dude feels some way about his beat, which was a knocker IMO, it didnt win the votes. Fuck. who here hasnt been there. I know I have lost and feel some sort of way about it here and there, I hate when I do it and wish Id shut the fuck up and give it a day before I say something. But we all put in time, effort and feelings in our shit, no reason to attack a mofo, just be positive or scroll past it. Several times I was sure I had some shit and got nothing... cant quantify peoples tastes, everyone a lil different. I know if Iron had some vocals on his shit it be nasty as fuck and I hear that when I listen to beats but meh... Let a mofo rant and move on no reason to get all personal.

And Iron, ffs how many times have I dropped some different trap type shit and it been overlooked for boombap or something when we had less trap mofos, happens, dont stop being you... you told me to do my thing, you do yours... works sometimes and sometimes it dont. Voters do what they do. Was a good fucking beat man, let that be and keep grinding.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Actually, did not expect this beat to go anywhere and was literally surprised mine made it as far as it did.... I know Irons beat woulda smoked mine.

Damn fellas, drop the pitch forks. Dude feels some way about his beat, which was a knocker IMO, it didnt win the votes. Fuck. who here hasnt been there. I know I have lost and feel some sort of way about it here and there, I hate when I do it and wish Id shut the fuck up and give it a day before I say something. But we all put in time, effort and feelings in our shit, no reason to attack a mofo, just be positive or scroll past it. Several times I was sure I had some shit and got nothing... cant quantify peoples tastes, everyone a lil different. I know if Iron had some vocals on his shit it be nasty as fuck and I hear that when I listen to beats but meh... Let a mofo rant and move on no reason to get all personal.

And Iron, ffs how many times have I dropped some different trap type shit and it been overlooked for boombap or something when we had less trap mofos, happens, dont stop being you... you told me to do my thing, you do yours... works sometimes and sometimes it dont. Voters do what they do. Was a good fucking beat man, let that be and keep grinding.

Ah fuck this I’m not saying I’m out of this conversation anymore as this shit pops up.
Drop the pitch forks? Have you read my initial response to @Iron Keys i showed nothing but love and got a cunty response.

You are backing this tantrum up with calling us the perpetrators. Dude might feel bad his beat didn’t win but shouting out that the ILLmuzik community has no taste coz his beat didn’t win is fucking narcissistic!

‘Dude’ hasn’t once apologised for ‘ranting ‘ at myself and fade when given clear and fair response.

No reason to attack a mofo? He basically fired back at my attempt to uplift the mofo.

It’s Facebook culture for the weak, when my poor beat doesn’t do so well I cry and hope for attention (likes)
You are fuelling the fire and ego. I get your trying to defend but your defending the initial arsehole comments.

Seems people want drama so all the ILLiens sitting back with the popcorn should be the time to add your pennies worth as sadly this shit carry’s on online because people don’t speak up and stand in unity

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Ah fuck this I’m not saying I’m out of this conversation anymore as this shit pops up.
Drop the pitch forks? Have you read my initial response to @Iron Keys i showed nothing but love and got a cunty response.

You are backing this tantrum up with calling us the perpetrators. Dude might feel bad his beat didn’t win but shouting out that the ILLmuzik community has no taste coz his beat didn’t win is fucking narcissistic!

‘Dude’ hasn’t once apologised for ‘ranting ‘ at myself and fade when given clear and fair response.

No reason to attack a mofo? He basically fired back at my attempt to uplift the mofo.

It’s Facebook culture for the weak, when my poor beat doesn’t do so well I cry and hope for attention (likes)
You are fuelling the fire and ego. I get your trying to defend but your defending the initial arsehole comments.

Seems people want drama so all the ILLiens sitting back with the popcorn should be the time to add your pennies worth as sadly this shit carry’s on online because people don’t speak up and stand in unity
Nah, was talking more bout delta, he always says he dosent like drama then out comes his matches knowing damn well it is going to fuel it up for another round. Its all good, jus no reason to call names.

You were supportive, no doubt brother and I feel you. Iron gets emotional for sure and sometimes he needs to knock it the fuck off and I say as much to him. And right now, he needs to stop. People here, like yourself, can only be supportive so long before it does feel like an attack on your own input, I TOTALLY get that.

Dont take him feeling some sort of way personal, he does it here and there and bounces right back to some crazy shit. Dont change who you are because hes lashin out, he just gotta know when to stop and know most people here supportive of each other, not about knocking folks down.

And Iron, take the constructive criticism and appreciate when a guy is trying to reach out to you. Dont bite a mans head off for trying to talk to you.

I appologise if I am not coming through in text very well, I know you are good people man, keep doing you. Kinda tough to write what I am tryina say down. And yeah, fuck the facebook gen lol

My 2 Cents... @Armani ---- Maaaaannn, suck my dick and fuck you for that lousy feedback. j/k Thanks for the feedback. I will take the feedback, although if my track was as bad as you say, it wouldn't have made it so far but then it might not have been your taste in it's current form. I will take your advice graciously and keep rising in future rounds...Congrats to all the placers.
CAAAAAAAREFUL ICARUS

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Wayne @Vossi Beats didn’t ruin Hip Hop, corporate America did. I ain’t even a fan of dude and any other Lil’s and Young’s before, during and after him.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
Honestly so what if no one did like your beat? Even tho that was clearly not the case.
If you liked it and felt like it was the shit then that should be all that matters. Do it for you, not for everyone else.
Or else it's not weird you get frustrated all the time if you allow others to determine your mood like that. It's a dark road to travel my friend. I know I was like that for many years.
Fuck what people think. You can't change it anyway, so why bother?

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Honestly so what if no one did like your beat? Even tho that was clearly not the case.
If you liked it and felt like it was the shit then that should be all that matters. Do it for you, not for everyone else.
Or else it's not weird you get frustrated all the time if you allow others to determine your mood like that. It's a dark road to travel my friend. I know I was like that for many years.
Fuck what people think. You can't change it anyway, so why bother?
Im gonna put a baby inside you!

Status
Not open for further replies.