Warzone Beat Battle - May 27-28, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems people want drama so all the ILLiens sitting back with the popcorn should be the time to add your pennies worth as sadly this shit carry’s on online because people don’t speak up and stand in unity
Blinking The Office GIF

Meh nah I'm not even talking win/knockout/whatever I haven't heard a single beat so can't comment.

But what I do know, is my beat was pure fire --- genuinely the best beat I have ever uploaded to ill.

And not a single person has said 'yo Iron Keys this beat is insane'.

So I'm kinda done.

No beef.

Sometimes in life there are moments where you have to go off and do your own thing, this may be one of them.

Mate, you can't always expect adoration from people on here. And more times then not you get the acclaim anyway so who cares?
And this is Warzone, so not the forum to talk about feelings and expect a hug. @Armani gets it!
Just take a beat and come back with some more heat.

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Ah fuck this I’m not saying I’m out of this conversation anymore as this shit pops up.
Drop the pitch forks? Have you read my initial response to @Iron Keys i showed nothing but love and got a cunty response.

You are backing this tantrum up with calling us the perpetrators. Dude might feel bad his beat didn’t win but shouting out that the ILLmuzik community has no taste coz his beat didn’t win is fucking narcissistic!

‘Dude’ hasn’t once apologised for ‘ranting ‘ at myself and fade when given clear and fair response.

No reason to attack a mofo? He basically fired back at my attempt to uplift the mofo.

It’s Facebook culture for the weak, when my poor beat doesn’t do so well I cry and hope for attention (likes)
You are fuelling the fire and ego. I get your trying to defend but your defending the initial arsehole comments.

Seems people want drama so all the ILLiens sitting back with the popcorn should be the time to add your pennies worth as sadly this shit carry’s on online because people don’t speak up and stand in unity
Nah you had right to be whatever way 'cause I maybe had a cunty response... but it was just misintepretation. So no beef.

And for the 50thousandth time... literally don't give a shit about winning/not.

I didn't ask for likes, or whatever. If people don't like my beat they don't like my beat, I just find in this instance it to be very surprising.

People always making shit up then arguing it.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Honestly so what if no one did like your beat? Even tho that was clearly not the case.
If you liked it and felt like it was the shit then that should be all that matters. Do it for you, not for everyone else.
Or else it's not weird you get frustrated all the time if you allow others to determine your mood like that. It's a dark road to travel my friend. I know I was like that for many years.
Fuck what people think. You can't change it anyway, so why bother?

No my point is I like it, I have only heard maybe 4 beats in the battle and think it's better than them. So I have no upset with that.

My point is, if I can make something so hot and people here ain't feeling it, then I won't post it here. Now people are crying they want me to post my beats they don't like? weird.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Mate, you can't always expect adoration from people on here. And more times then not you get the acclaim anyway so who cares?
And this is Warzone, so not the forum to talk about feelings and expect a hug. @Armani gets it!
Just take a beat and come back with some more heat.

LIke I said, I'm only making those kind of beats. If people ain't feeling it, then it's a waste of mine and everyone else's time to post them here.

It's really not that deep. People moving like I just tributed a photo of someone's dead mom

Status
Not open for further replies.