Week of March 27, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Damn Graf you just sample I.D.'d a song that I did'nt even know was sampled. It's not so much of a hip hop song; but for some reason I love that joint. Do you know what it is? I was going to sample from the song I heard to make a new joint. I guess that's out now. LOL! I'm going to try and post something tomorrow. Hell; it's like two in the morning right now! BTW that's a dope ass sample. Good choice!
ONE

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Feedback..

Graf.. Lol Feelin This Joint.. Sounds Clean Well Mixed.. U Seem To Have Similiar Ways Of Flippin Samples Its Scary its like we think alike But Thats A Good Thing..

knoxraw.. kinda hot.. im feelin the brkdwn better than the main..
the bassline is sick.. i would suggest maybe changing the velocity with hihats and
i like how u that shit up changed up..

stress.. what up fam.. yo!! u flipped it like 5 wayz.. im really feeling the 1:04 mark of the track.. that shit was sick.. however the hihats took away the grimmnes at some points.. and also the intial part was a lil off sync.. but overall u u freaked the joint..

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Well, I'm done with my beat. But I wanna hear it on speakers first (I'm on headphones now) before I post it :p

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
stresswon: very nice use of the keys in this sample, i was thinking on this lines of this when i was listening to the sample, but decided to go a different approach, anyhow, you had my neck crackin when those drums dropped, the drums def. make the track in my opinion, and the little change ups here and there def add some flavor to it, very nice track stress, keep that shit up homie............

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Grafik: That flip was really tight! Nice job!
Stresswon: Man, it was a quite simple flip don't ya think? But the drums are knockin!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Vince said:
Grafik: That flip was really tight! Nice job!
Stresswon: Man, it was a quite simple flip don't ya think? But the drums are knockin!

Good looks Graf, I see what ya mean wit the differnet approach! Hot! ya shit was ill son!

Yeah Vince,,,lol,,I just flipped that real quick. I'm prolly gonna copp the Oxygen 8 tomorrow so I can do more with some keys, dig?

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
really like stress' flip, had a real smooth feel to it, drums were real nice and the change ups fit perfectly into the beat

grafiks was really good too, flowed nicely, loved the real minimal feel to the drums, real chill track

heres mine :
http://www.soundclick.com/luminousAUS
its the only track on there, not hard to find

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
m.s. i like the sample piece u used, but it sounds like it needs to be timestretched or something. it sounds off on some points. drums r decent. i can deal with them.

Grafik: trk is hot... i like the piano piece at the end on 4s. and the sprinkle (chimes) u put in there. drums are well done also.

Knox Raw: the 1st piece sounds funny as hell. Busta, ODB, Flava Flav type shit...lol. the 2nd one im def feelin a lil more than the 1st. u cant struggle with this sample. i like the 3rd one as well. i would get a lil more clever on the drums, but they fit the trk.

Luminous: when i hear the beginning, it sounds like "Goin back to Cali" ...lol... but it sounds good. noone should struggle on this sample, its got too many great pieces. i like the direction its goin. sounds hard, yet laid back.

Stress: i cant find urs... where exactly is it located.

da relic

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
ok... time to smash this... i used a piece of the song, close to the beginning. about a minute of it, and chopped it up with my baby. the RS7000. shes slow as hell, but its always worth it. for those that missed my last 2 flips, its all there.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=507549

da relic

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
damn graf, i really like your beat, i dig your style alot, ur like my fav sample chopper on here (no homo)

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
luminous: nice flip man, i didnt expect this sample to go this way, but i am really diggin it, and the drums are knockin and the bass is nice and deep fits the sample perfectly, chops is on point too, excellent job man

slik da relic: wow! very interesting, i like how you tweeked the sample to get those crazy sounds, wouldnt even know you pulled it from the sample, i like the off the wall approach to the sample, lets me know you are creative in your sampling, very nice man, keep up the good work

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Fuck man i hate these time gaps man!! every time i wanna join dudes be like up to the fucking third page!!

GRAF thanx for posting a jazz sample man, i cán't peep it right now cus i'm at work but im most def gonna enter dis one...

Thanx dude.. Mine will be up in about 12 hrs. Peace fam, reviews will be coming up around that time too...

Peace

destrocity

ill o.g.
yo man when is this over i wanna hook it up i heard every track but the one i liked was the one from grafik u killed it...i

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online