Week of March 6, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I'm down with the sample flippin'. Mine will be up soon. Either late tonight or tomorrow sometime. Peace!

FlipDaSoulfisha

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Well... actually.... My Bad! There are a gang of heads doin' it & I'm not big on messin' with basically just vocal samples... so I'm a duck out this one... NOT LIKE I CAN"T DO IT..... JUST DON't FEEL LIKE F*$KIN WITH IT... iiaght!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
^ ok?

Anyway, soon as I get home I'mma flip this. I hear way more than "mainly just a vocal sample"

respect greatness.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
FlipDaSoulfisha said:
Well... actually.... My Bad! There are a gang of heads doin' it & I'm not big on messin' with basically just vocal samples... so I'm a duck out this one... NOT LIKE I CAN"T DO IT..... JUST DON't FEEL LIKE F*$KIN WITH IT... iiaght!

at least give it a try fuck it, its all for fun, and it's all about practice.............thats the main reason i am doing this

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Glad this is back, but even though I'm not gonna be able to upload the flipped beat I could store it in my samples folder and practice with it later. I gotta get my sampling game up. But man this sample is so nice, it's hard to choose which parts to use. Good luck to everybody, I'll prolly come back in here and drop feed for people that flip it.

f1ndforty

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Holy shit just wait until you hear how I flip this 007 sample. It's going to be the equivalent of kanye's diamonds are forever..well he actually stole that beat from his cousin, gg..but just look out for it at my site http://blockburnt.net

f1ndforty

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
GRAFIK said:
shit we could do that, i will keep postin the samples if people want to do it every week, not a prob to me, i have tons and tons of vinyl, i would like to do i weekly anyway

Yeah, I'd like to get in on that. Post Monday and got till Friday to drop your beat. That'll work.

f1ndforty

ill o.g.
Yeah man, don't even fuck around. Make this shit like weekly, bi-weekly, SHIT daily. This is like the best practice for up-and-comers like us. Someone should have a designated job of selected badass samples to flip. Make a new section on the site. SHIT IF YOU DONT I'LL DO IT ON MY OWN SITE HTTP://BLOCKBURNT.NET IT'S ABOUT TO BE FINISHED!

This is so exciting please do this shit more often. Fuck contests, just hook us up and let us all showcase our own individual approaches to that specific sample. I like that idea a lot I hope you all agree with me?? give me feedback kthx

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
stop puttin ya site every mutha fuckin where.

O

open mind

Sanova said:
stop puttin ya site every mutha fuckin where.
yes man u damn right i cosign that shit about that MUTHAFUCKA SPAMIN US THA SHIT OUT
arghhhhhhhh

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
ruimixx- your flip is nice, i like the way you chopped it up, i would only maybe suggest some harder hitting drums, so it pounds, but i like it, good job

f1ndforty- your site isnt' working, give me a workable link and i will peep your shit

wheres everyone elses, you dont have to spend tons of time on it, took me like 30 mins and just fucked around with it, so for we only have 4 flips

f1ndforty

ill o.g.
dont click the link if its that big of a deal

rofl all u kids tellin me to quit spammin my site...umm 123 stfu? k.

The whole fucking concept for illmuzik is for up-and-coming producers (i.e. ......ME, and you all) to promote their music and for it to be heard. That's exactly what I'm doing and you're telling me to stop umm ok so no one ever post a link so you can hear a beat ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online