Week of May 8, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonChainy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ok fam..sorry for the late reviews...just takes so long with this fuckin prehistoric dial up...but ill be back to the 21st century by the end of next week.....ok heres my reviews:

Artistix: I love the groove of this piece man, almost like a street anthem, would of liked to have heard a lil punchier drums and bass. dig tha snare roll!

Grafik: This slow grime is dope my man, that fade in/out horn is sick! those violins gotta good cry to em. GOOD FLIP, maybe a lil punchier kick, but overall I LOVE IT, story tellin right there!

Kev31: This is like some dope Gothic ish. Drums knock pretty good, maybe a different programing type though, not really diggin the pauses, but the vibe is there.

Emeezy: Diggin these drums and bass, maybe a touch more amplitude on the sample, but the chop is nice. Would of like to hear this break down. Good Flip

2good: Sorry fam, cuz of this dialup i cant access your page

Slik da Relic: Good to hear a different direction Slik! Love the drum programing man, nice rolls. Was expecting a violin cry in there. But im diggin the chops man, and vibe. GOOD FLIP

Ruimixx: Whoa flipped this nice Ruimixx! good energy fam! Dont even remember hearin that part of the sample..this is a GOOD thing, i wanted to hear more!

BidDmakintrax: Heat man! The energy of the drums then subtle is a good combo. The replay on these arrangmentS is sick fam. Track makes me wanna fight lol. GOOD FLIP FAM

Carpe: Damn fam..takin too long with this dial up to hear the track...sorry fam :(

kaivai: Lil too simple for me fam. I see where you were wanting to go though. Try to select different drums. Rememeber its hip hop they gotta knock! Would like to hear that piano a lil more dirty. And maybe a different bass tone. Nice first attempt fam. stay with it youll come up

Tricky Spinz: Nice man...the verb on this is a sweet touch. simplistic but it works. the break down is dope, and in with tha strings nice!!! This track works with no prominant bass also..good job man....maybe a different snare..NICE ONE!

Dahkter: Oooh! NICE FAM good clean chops, nice mix. feelin these drums man, gives it real energy! those bass drops are an ill touch man. this would be extra dope if more of the sample was used. GOOD FLIP MAN, FEELIN THIS

All excellent family....everyone bringin good heat. Thanks to everyone who left feed on my contribution...cant wait till next weeks.....stay frosty!

Lon

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Congrats

slik da relic said:
Ruimixx: yo, this is crazy! u r really testin ur fx now... this is almost ready... i think u should work on the drums more. but i like the pieces used.

100 posts!!! its a celebration bitches!!! wheres my Avatar??!!!

da relic

Thnx Relic, I struggled finding time for this flip and I wasn't to proud of this one, but I'm gonna try to comeback with a vengence on the next one. LOL!

Congratulations on the 100 post homey! (By the way did you ever find out why you got some post taken away?)

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LonChainy said:
Ruimixx: Whoa flipped this nice Ruimixx! good energy fam! Dont even remember hearin that part of the sample..this is a GOOD thing, i wanted to hear more!

Yo thnx Lon, now I know I gotta bring some more heat. With yours included, everyone stepped it up this time.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Ruimixx said:
(By the way did you ever find out why you got some post taken away?)

i read somewhere in the rules that useless posts would get deleted... i figured that means during ur strive to get too 100... i wasnt spamming or anything. i guess it comes down to what the Mod thinks... posts like "oh, that was cool man." gets taken off i believe.

oh yea... bein that there's 2 Relic's... just call me Slik.

da relic

Status
Not open for further replies.