Why are racial discussions banned??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Hey wait a minute you two, Sincock, we're the bad guys, just ask Relic...lol. Just kidding...

On a serious note, this is good ish right here. Ash said it first, nobodys feelings are hurt, everyone made their point and all were noted as doing so. Eventhough there were differences in opinions, all is good in the end. If the world could just do the same thing, accept our differences, peacefully debate them or whatever and walk away with a smile it would be a much better place.

Ok Im gonna look for another thread to "dictate"...peace, love and hip hop!

dac

On a serious note, this is good ish right here. Ash said it first, nobodys feelings are hurt, everyone made their point and all were noted as doing so. Eventhough there were differences in opinions, all is good in the end. If the world could just do the same thing, accept our differences, peacefully debate them or whatever and walk away with a smile it would be a much better place.

dac
Exactly!!!
I think its now time to close this thread, one of the things that makes illmuzik.com a cool site is the fact that Fade doesnt allow the discussion of subjects that cause offence and beef. Hence no political, racial and religious discussion, the most inflammatory subjects known to man. While it has been a small break from the norm to discuss racial differences and humour I dont feel it is something that should be ongoing. While being a firm beleiver in free speech, I realise that while a hiphop forum is a good place to start building bridges, its Fades site and he makes the rules. I think everyone kept their cool on an intelligent level but not all people are that intelligent and some, maybe even most people(in general) are stupid. So before they get a chance to ruin what has been a discussion with varying opinions with no bullshit.
I dont think there was any bad guys in the discussion, just people with different opinions, and like Dac says, when we can solve the worlds problems with the same maturity then the world will be a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online