Why are racial discussions banned??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Im trippin that 2 people have turned all 2 threads racist when the rest of us of all colors and nationalities are having fun in them, I only see 2 folks who "doth protest too much me thinks".
if you guys think that all of the members here EXCEPT for you guys are racist then you gotta take another look at the bigger picture.

40 years ago you couldnt have these types of conversations and laughs, to me its progress.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Im trippin that 2 people have turned all 2 threads racist when the rest of us of all colors and nationalities are having fun in them, I only see 2 folks who "doth protest too much me thinks".
if you guys think that all of the members here EXCEPT for you guys are racist then you gotta take another look at the bigger picture.

40 years ago you couldnt have these types of conversations and laughs, to me its progress.

I agree, youre trippin! if you think that racism is funny...its you that need to see the bigger picture not the 2 folks....maybe 40 years from now you'll wake up realize this...

dac

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
truth be told!! its funny how much freedom has come a long way!!!
im not racist at all!!! n i know most of ya on here for a grip!!!hahaha
so i know ware most of ya coming from!!!
they dont get the big picture relic!!!
but as me and most of us do its all good!!! i think this convo's and spice, character to the site!!!
and truth be told and can reaaly see the true colors from memebers form dis convo!!!
i love dis shit!!! much respect!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
No its Ironic that you say that the threads will get out of hand when the only people making the threads out of hand are the 2 people shouting that!
And you know that for me racism is not funny, things that people do culturally are though.

And Dac you know me and you are good, Im just debating.

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
we should be having fun with theses topics!!! instead of getting personal!!!!
if they didn't want to know the difference then why post this !!!! why even bring these convo's up if some cant deal with the truth and differences between the color white and black!!! its only a color to me!!! i love all color!! white,black,green red, what eva!! as for people them self!! hmm it dont matter what da color is!!! people are people! some are worst than other! or not equal avant as each other!! there will always be differences!!

on da real if u really want to know the differences!
its actually based on how ya up bringing was!!
me being adopted i was always around black,white, Ricans, Dominicans, Asians!! kids!! so my up growing wasn't base on race!! it was base on finding a home and good parent!LOL
but if i was raised by parents who had hate for the opposite race then i would probably be racist or take offend of this thread!
if u split ya body in half and check it out!! u will realize that the right side of ya body isn't exactly the same as the left side!!! so ask ya self 2 question are u gonna discriminate on the side that isn't a like with the other side even though u have been living with it all ya life!!! and if racism never existed!! would any one get offend with this post or what is being said in it!??

Im very impressed with how this thread has turned out, I respect Dacs opinion you put it across well in an intelligent way I respect that. We are all entitled to our opinions, I like Ash's posts, I personally think hes keeping it real. I have been delivering furniture all over london for over 10 yrs. I can see generalisations of different cultures, ie Africans always want stuff fitted or built up for them, Greeks always have a bad back and wont help you out, the polish are very helpful and usually take their own stuff from the back of the lorry. Old people generally tip, Women cant drive, americans expect the best customer service and really complain when they dont get it. Africans will have a merc outside their house while their house is a shithole, but that doesnt stop them having the 50inch widescreen telly and wallpaper falling from the walls and no carpet. And white people are in no way immune from living in a shithole either. But these are just generalisations based on my personal experience at work, not all africans are like this as some have really nice houses and are very polite, not all greeks are rude lazy c*nts and not all poles are helpful. But we as people make generalisations based on experience, its our nature. We all make judgements based on our personal experiences. Another example is the hatred some black people have for the police. because they seem to be on the receiving end of abuse from the same police all the time.
Hiding away from the issue of racism will never make it go away, political correctness will drive it underground, discussion leads to understanding and less ignorance of those from cultures we do not understand, if only we take the time to try and understand them. Most people are ignorant of things they do not understand or agree with, thats a fact and to deny that is ignorant. Humour is a good way of breaking the ice and to start discussing these things and more important things later when you know that the person you are discussing the issues with isnt going to pull a gat out and cap your arse. If we always run from the debate we will never lose the ignorance. Peace.

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
im sampling dat as we speak!!! haha gonna make a beat of it some good riifs in there!

much respect omin!!
couldnt stop laughng when he said hey u guys been hunting ni55a's so we hunting whites to see how it feel to ya!! good shit om!!

chopp it up right know bout to put it in reason4

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
americans expect the best customer service and really complain when they dont get it. .

HAHA sooo true , I bitch like crazy if I get shit ass service, but I dont give good customer service at all! Fuckin Yanks!

Ominous, I cant hear it , but I watched ...I dont know whether to laugh or be pissed, is that a real film?

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
It gets better....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-19ioGniZ88"]YouTube - Japan Nigger Family tokyo breakfast[/ame]

That is a serious ass beat too...

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Yeah Its Good To Have This Discussion Over The Internet. I Just Wish I Could Meet Each And Everyone Of You In Person Just So I Could See How Genuine Everyone Is On The Topic Of Racism Because Almost Every Black Man Can Pick Out A Undercover Racist. I Got Friends That Are White And Around Me They Cool As Shit, But When They Get In Their Comfort Zone ( Like Around Other White People And I'm The Only Black) They Wanna Show Their White Friends That They're Cool With The Black Guy So My White Friend Might Say Little Slick Shit Because He Knows He Cool With Me But At The Same Time He's Showing The Other White Cats That He Can Talk Slick To The Black Guy...i Think Thats Some Fake Bullshit Right There And Sometimes Situations Like That Can Get Outta Control. Black People Are Always Leary Of White People When They First Meet Them, Because History Shows That White People Are Gangstas, Conqerers, The Klan, The Government, The Illuminti, Crusaders, Police, Judges, And Even Rappers And Beatmakers, But It Does'nt Take Us Long To Find Out If A White Person Is Genuinely Cool Or Whatnot. Yeah Its Cool To Have This Discussion. JUST HAD TO STEP TO THE LEFT AND PUT IN 2 CENTS

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Once again, Im not looking for any support, sure we feel good about our opinions when we have a posse backing us up but personally, the thought of another guy in a cheerleading suit just aint my thing. I too am having fun with this, in all actuality it should be obvious since I haven't pulled out yet...it wouldn't take Relic or anyone else to remind me that "if I dont like whats said then I should leave", nobody held my hand coming in and I wont need any help going out. Im taking a stand on this issue for no other reason than the subject itself. Racism being humorous is like rape being the punchline. Yeah everyone can laugh about it but not everyone will stand up and say "this is wrong". Most of you cant even pretend to know what racism really has done to some people, not even the ones who think its all in humor (including blacks). You can sugarcoat anything these days, you can justify anything these days, you can also forget that the whole idea of this thread is to bring unification...the question is, are your goals being met or set back another hundred years? We call it progress when we can all laugh about racism? I think not because 100 years ago right after they called you a n*gger, they laughed about it.

progress where?

dac

Yeah Its Good To Have This Discussion Over The Internet. I Just Wish I Could Meet Each And Everyone Of You In Person Just So I Could See How Genuine Everyone Is On The Topic Of Racism Because Almost Every Black Man Can Pick Out A Undercover Racist. I Got Friends That Are White And Around Me They Cool As Shit, But When They Get In Their Comfort Zone ( Like Around Other White People And I'm The Only Black) They Wanna Show Their White Friends That They're Cool With The Black Guy So My White Friend Might Say Little Slick Shit Because He Knows He Cool With Me But At The Same Time He's Showing The Other White Cats That He Can Talk Slick To The Black Guy...i Think Thats Some Fake Bullshit Right There And Sometimes Situations Like That Can Get Outta Control. Black People Are Always Leary Of White People When They First Meet Them, Because History Shows That White People Are Gangstas, Conqerers, The Klan, The Government, The Illuminti, Crusaders, Police, Judges, And Even Rappers And Beatmakers, But It Does'nt Take Us Long To Find Out If A White Person Is Genuinely Cool Or Whatnot. Yeah Its Cool To Have This Discussion. JUST HAD TO STEP TO THE LEFT AND PUT IN 2 CENTS

I think we are still in an age when discussing the matter in person would ultimately end in a fight, some people still get very upset about even discussing the issue on the site. But overall its been a good discussion, it only takes one idiot to ruin the tone of a thread and bring it down to ignorant bullshit, but no one has done that, which is what impresses me the most. There is a good group of members here at ill, "thinking people". Its good to see with so much downright ignorance in the world.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
I Do Think Its Time To Close This Thread Because This Subject Is Like Like A Porshe With An Empty Tank...its Going Nowhere. Truly This Is Real Talk....if You Wanna Get Rid Of Racism, You Have To Let The Chidren Play With No Grown Up Influences Or Have A Race War And The Last Race Standing Wins...simple As That! Because As Long As Different Races Are On This Planet, You're Gonna Have Racism. If You're Not Ready To Do That, Shut The Fuck Up And Close This Thread. The Smartest Blackman On The Planet Has Spoken! Lol

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
I Do Think Its Time To Close This Thread Because This Subject Is Like Like A Porshe With An Empty Tank...its Going Nowhere. Truly This Is Real Talk....if You Wanna Get Rid Of Racism, You Have To Let The Chidren Play With No Grown Up Influences Or Have A Race War And The Last Race Standing Wins...simple As That! Because As Long As Different Races Are On This Planet, You're Gonna Have Racism. If You're Not Ready To Do That, Shut The Fuck Up And Close This Thread. The Smartest Blackman On The Planet Has Spoken! Lol

Actually we have to keep this thread open so that a couple of folks dont mess up the white people black people threads which are comedy , this one is for pissing and moaning, so if you dont want to piss and moan or be self righteous then I wouldnt keep posting or reading over here! :-D

(ducks)

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I know what racism has done..First hand in fact..

I discuss that shit in person with anyone anytime in fact..lol

Bleef me , you would look like an asshole calling me racist..Occaisionally prejudmental? yup, racist? no..

If you really knew first hand then you would understand my stand on this issue. I hate racism but Im the target, Im one of the guys messing up the thread, I need to "leave the conversation"?

You are not that naive...

edit: did i call anyone in here a racist?

dac

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
I never said I didnt understand your stance, I just feel different about the issue, and you and I go back in forth over whether people should ever talk about rasicm period, but bleef me I know about racism..
First hand, and have seen it inflicted from many different angles and upon myself..

Im just saying no one has been racist in any of these threads.

In fact this thread was redirected FOR you because I know your stance and its better over here than in the other ones.

Oh and I said WOULD look like , and that wasnt directed at you that was a general statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.