Digging Wudge-U-Cop-While-Digging-Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
My wife begs me to go shopping with her so I very reluctantly go (something that I NEVER do)...anyway, while she was in a clothing store, I decided to go in a neighboring thrift store and found this jewel in mint condition. Remember 'Hey Sucka Ninja' by TCQ?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Man... I want those drums...I'm gonna have to steal those drums in the beginning.

LP*

ILLIEN
Well I just started digging about a month and a half ago and already gathered a good amount of records, mostly due to cool thrift store owners who just wanna get rid a stuff lol but yesterday I copped
The 5th Dimension- Greatest Hits
Luther Vandros - Give Me The Reason
Phil Collins- Hello, I must be going, No Jacket Reqired
The Time- Ice Cream Castle ...lol
Leslie Uggams- Leslie Uggams
Dawn and Tony Orlando- Tuneweaving
Blood, Sweat & Tears - Blood, Sweat & Tears
Nancy Wilson-How Glad I Am
Nat King Cole- Rambling Rose
Aretha Franklin- Almighty Fire
Quincy Jones- Body Heat
Boz Scaggs - Middle Man
Introspect the songs of Joe South
WAR- Why Cant We Be Friends
38 Special- Flashback
Lionel Richie
Brick- Stoneheart
Billy Ocean-Love Zone
Anita Baker- Giving you the Best That I Got, Rapture

Thats about it, but the day before I got a box of 45s at the salvation army for like $10, had about a hundred in there lol...some good stuff some stuff I never heard and some whack stuff too.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
Today i got some classics - Motown Marvin Gaye whats going on remastered Album Also a Blues cd called Shades Of blues vol.2 now the reason i got this because i can make r&b beat with a blue's and classic Marvin Gaye so i plan on sampling from both these disk and combining them in to 1 track and see what i get.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
best of Roberta Flack CD Ft. Donny Hathaway there two songs where is the love and the closer i get to you.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Picked up some awesome rock albums today. 3 AC/DC records, a Rush record, Alice Cooper, Jimi Hendrix, Sly and the Family Stone, and a few others. The cherry on top was this bizarre record by a reverend from 1986 giving a sermon called "Watch them dogs".

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Picked up 2 records today:

R-2191572-1270924945.jpeg

roc-reloaded.jpg

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
You can never have enough Curtis, timeless music right there! I only have a handful of 7s on his label, but they're all amazing.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
I found an old studio recording of acapella track from The Ronettes called baby i love you" im gonna cut some of the vocal and arrange it to say what i want and add it to a beat.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Picked up a few hip-hop 12s on Saturday:

Traded in some old records and picked those up. Can't complain!

Status
Not open for further replies.