Digging Wudge-U-Cop-While-Digging-Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Dac, nice sig.

Too bad there's no truth to it..

=) You know I decimate all who oppose me.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Thanks Rel! If you have any feedback I'd love it! Im planning Episode 3 for the next few weeks

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I meant to reply to your post Orth, dope videos, looks like you guys had a lot of fun diggin.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Thanks Pug! We did, diggin's becoming a past time for me lol

Padrino Stackz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Digging is the ish!! I copped a couple Ramsey Lewis LP's. Some ish call the best of Philadelphia soul.. Can wait to flip these!

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
5th Demention - The July 5th Album
Ray Charles - Volcanic Action of My Soul
Went to Zia Records out here in Las Vegas Last night this is what I got.

Earth Wind and Fire - I Am
Roberta Flak - Blue Lights in the Basement
The Isley Brothers - Go for Your Gun
Janis IAN- Between the Lines

I didn't get a chance to cop some needles last night Guitar Center cloesed a lil early. Any thoughts on that I Coped? Peace!

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Im tempted to youtube the records but I want to be Surprised in person. I havent been digging out here yet lol.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
5th Demention - The July 5th Album
Ray Charles - Volcanic Action of My Soul
Went to Zia Records out here in Las Vegas Last night this is what I got.

Earth Wind and Fire - I Am
Roberta Flak - Blue Lights in the Basement
The Isley Brothers - Go for Your Gun
Janis IAN- Between the Lines

I didn't get a chance to cop some needles last night Guitar Center cloesed a lil early. Any thoughts on that I Coped? Peace!

To me it depends on your flipping style, I think they are all great albums and if you got them all on vinyl then thats even better. The thing is, everybody has murdered the Isley Bros and EW&F. I think you did better copping Roberta Flak. With me it's more about finding those super rare joints and tearing them apart. So much so that lately I've been playing around with rare classical and foreign joints. I believe you can find a jewel hidden in ANY record but to find one in something rare makes it even more special. Great list you got there.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
To me it depends on your flipping style, I think they are all great albums and if you got them all on vinyl then thats even better. The thing is, everybody has murdered the Isley Bros and EW&F. I think you did better copping Roberta Flak. With me it's more about finding those super rare joints and tearing them apart. So much so that lately I've been playing around with rare classical and foreign joints. I believe you can find a jewel hidden in ANY record but to find one in something rare makes it even more special. Great list you got there.

Word Im pissed I couldnt find anything rare at this record shop I went too. Im going to check out a few other spots today or tomorrow. I seen a few thrift type spots out here that may have some gems. I might need to take a trip to LA next month or go back home to NY for a weekend to really do some diging lol.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LMAO! yeah, I'm sure you could find some serious heat in the apple. But I feel ya, digging and finding is so much fun.

I can but $380+ round trip doesn't sound too good for me right now lol. I will take a trip to Cali soon though. Are you stationed at Ft. Bragg?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Didn't get much but it was interesting to say the least. Walked in and saw a People Under The Stairs 12" so I grabbed that, $1.

resized_IMG_0465.JPG

Then the rest was hot garbage.

So I walked to another part totally away from the vinyl and I saw a store flyer just sitting there on a table with something underneath. I pull it out, what do I see? Marvin Gaye What's Going On LP! $1.

resized_IMG_0466.JPG

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Didn't get much but it was interesting to say the least. Walked in and saw a People Under The Stairs 12" so I grabbed that, $1.

You tiefed it from me jack! Haha.

I copped Quasimoto - Come on Feet 12" at the same spot.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Picked up today:

IMG_0654.jpg

Black Moon - Enta Da Stage - sealed
Smiley The Ghetto Child - I'm Legend 12" - sealed
Angel, Rough Trade, Streetheart rock albums
Nadia's Theme LP

They also gave me a free cat.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Lol.... damn cats.

Enta da stage....such a dope record...I'm a huge fan of that album.......I'm gonna put it on my eyepod.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Some nice finds today:

D.I.T.C - Thick 12"
Brand Nubian - Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down 12" (wicked Diamond remix on this!)
Group Home - Livin Proof LP

All original pressings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online