Digging Wudge-U-Cop-While-Digging-Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
That looks like a dope shop man, i wish my city had something like that still. I hope u copped that MC Shan tho son!!! lol.

LOL man, I've been up and down this street for years walking right past it! I'm almost ashamed to say I live here!! LMAO But naw, the shan joint was like 5 dollars and me having 3 and still needing to get on the train = no go. I did score all the free ones I could carry. I'll be back tho, there was so much there, smh. I need a record player now to lol

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
One joint that I copped this week is *TOP SECRET* lol, some of you all will be introduced to it through B! comps. The other joint I copped is Sam & Daves "The Definitive Soul Collection" CD which some of you will also be introduced to in the B! comps... muhahahahaaaa

Dac, you and this top secretness lol. AND you're already talkin smack... lol

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Went again, filmed as usual. Turning it into a series #DMVDiggin. This is the short version, its almost a episode long lol smh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMX80-_qjFg"]YouTube- ‪DMV Diggin x Red Onion Demo‬‎[/ame]

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Thats the thing I was talkin bout !

Thanks..

Coulda kept it VIP and sent me a wav though lol

Funny I never heard it until now, you would think the local classic rock station would have been bangin this like it was led zep so I wouldnt even had to ask.. haha..Crazy.. Prolly was ostrosized the second black folks found out how to actuall ROCK that thing diff.
But no shit this is a really good jam, I am ging to be stranged for a while on why I have never heard this...Cept throo hiphop .

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah I thought I'd share it with everybody else but that just goes to show what you CAN find in VIP versus what you can't find here. ILL4LIFE pays off BIGTIME!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
@Dox - yo that looks like the spot man! Fools be ripping u guys off bigtime tho...No bargain bin???

No freebies. Atleast when I got there lol. the average price was $3-5. I have no clue whats low, discount etc. I know for damn sure I aint payin 30-sumptin dollars for 1 vinyl lol

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I went to the thrift store that my wife works at and since she gets 50% off, so do I. LOL! I picked up "Bob James 4" and his other album "Hands Down". Not too big of a deal but I paid $8 total for those 2 albums plus 14 more. $.50/album. Makes me smile!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Nice finds on the Bob James records, can't go wrong with him...

My latest acquisition from a local thrift shop, and one I'm particularly happy with. A nice aand deadly early 80's reggae DJ piece by a largely unknown, Andrew Ranking. The label was so cool I had to scan it.. very random find, but probably one of my favorite finds in a while.

Attachments

• Andrew Ranking - Mr Universe.jpg
    Andrew Ranking - Mr Universe.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 309

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
hahaha Pug, that label looks so old that they used an ink stamp to put the writing on it. I gotta check it out...

The First Rap on record! I had been looking for this song for years and decided to see if youtube had it, they did!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Went Diggin this summer, here a story/Doc/Vid of the adventure!

Pt1

Pt2

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Preciate it Shon. I need a Chipotle Endorsement Deal asap! hahaha

ScienTaaffic

ill o.g.
the promo version of SunN.Y's Overnight Celebrity Debut.
Peep 31 6 tracks of random hip-hop
Motown promo single
101 Strings plays the Blues

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Man, two weeks ago I picked up some party CLASSICS.

Salt & Peppa - Let's Talk About Sex 12"
Snap! - Rhythm is a Dancer 12"

and a stack of 80 45's mostly from the 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.