Digging Wudge-U-Cop-While-Digging-Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trykome

CEO DFM Promoter/Emcee/Turntablist /Producer-(+)-
ill o.g.
alrighty boys and girls hmm are there any females up in this joint??? anyways i went to my spot today and the man behind the counter says got a new box in its over there {poi nting to the spot where the reords are ) the one that has the beatles record in it so i go to the box look at like 4 pieces and took the box to him and said how much for the box there were about 55 cuts in there he says umm how aut 5 bucks lol i almost shit myself lol in this box was the 2 copies of the Beatles White album a US and German Pressing with all the posters and pics not to mention 6 other immaculate beatles albums i will list the contents tonight when i get off work but lemme tell you I am one happy kid haha it looks like xmas came early for me this year not only do i dig for ill grooves to sample but i am a vinyl junkee and addict if you will ( i traded my drug of choice for vinyl hehe) I am a colector and man o man I scored the score of all scores lol peas out all i will post tonight after 10 pm westcoast time

trykome

ill o.g.
alrighty boys and girls hmm are there any females up in this joint??? anyways i went to my spot today and the man behind the counter says got a new box in its over there {poi nting to the spot where the reords are ) the one that has the beatles record in it so i go to the box look at like 4 pieces and took the box to him and said how much for the box there were about 55 cuts in there he says umm how aut 5 bucks lol i almost shit myself lol in this box was the 2 copies of the Beatles White album a US and German Pressing with all the posters and pics not to mention 6 other immaculate beatles albums i will list the contents tonight when i get off work but lemme tell you I am one happy kid haha it looks like xmas came early for me this year not only do i dig for ill grooves to sample but i am a vinyl junkee and addict if you will ( i traded my drug of choice for vinyl hehe) I am a colector and man o man I scored the score of all scores lol peas out all i will post tonight after 10 pm westcoast time

Ok i knos i said i would post what i got but this kid is tired and im chillin with my kid so tomorrow i will post up my (merry xmas to me find lol) who knows maybe i will be able to add more to it

trykome

ill o.g.
alrighty here are the gems i foound yesterday
The Beatles : A Hard Day's Night (mono)
the Beatles :Abbey Road
The Beatles: Sgt Pepper
The Beatles: Were Born (a live recording pressed in Italy)
The Beatles : Revolver
The Beatles: Rubber Soul
The Beatles: Magical Mystery Tour
The Beatles: White Album (US Pressing) and (German Pressing)
Eurythmics: Touch
Boston: Boston
Billy Thorpe: Children of the Sun
Bob Dylan: Dylan(Holland Release or pressing)
Eric Burden: Starpont (French release)
Emerson Lake & Palmer: S/T
Beltane Fire: Different Breed
The Dubliners: S/T (German pressing)
E.L.O.: Out of the Blue
David Essex: Rock On
Easy Rider: Music From the Soundrack
Apocalypse Now: OST
Canti Rivoluzionari Italiani (Italian Revolutionary Songs)
The Doors: Strange Days, S/T, Weid Scenes Inside The Gold Mine
Crosby, Stills, & Nash: CSN
Crosby,Stills,Nash,&Young: Deja Vu, So Far
Creedence Clearwater Revival: Green River
Dangerously Close: OST
Brimstone & Treacle: OST
The Exploited: Punks NOT Dead
Dead Kennedys: Frankenchrist
The Clash : London Calling, Combat Rock
Circle Jerks: Wonderful, VI
Black Flag: Damaged
Chipmunk Punk (I had this growing up )
The Dead Milkmen: Big Lizard in My Backyard
Blue Oyster Cult: Agents of Fortune
Berlin: Pleasure Victon, Love Life
David Bowie: Changes One
Carpenters: The Singles 1969-1973
Dire Straits: Love Over Gold
Elton John: A Single Man, Greatest Hits(German Pressing)
Cat Stevens: The World Of..(UK Pressing), Izitso, Greatest Hits
Aerosmith: Toys in The Attic, Greatest Hits
The Beach Boys: S/T (German Pressing)
Cheap Trick: at Budokan
ok thats it damn my hands are tired lol so ll that goodness for 5 bucks all of the records are in amazing condition

trykome

ill o.g.
am i the only one who digs?????

trykome

ill o.g.
Nope, I just don't have time to list stuff!

haha right on pug maybe i just have to much time lol im off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of wax lol

trykome

ill o.g.
hey now fam ive been out digging like crazy once again and i have picked up about 80-100 cuts when i get around to making a list i will post em up PEAS OUT

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Just got an Ion usb turntable and below is the first album I bought for it. (for 4 bucks)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Y-MkDPQkL._SS500_.jpg

nice, in some cities the local paper will have a website with a classified section and a search engine that you can type "records" in and find estate and garage sales in your area. You will usually pay around a dollar a record, from my experience, but most are in excellent condition and they sometimes cut deals. I have found some of my best records this way.. some far out stuff for sure! Have Fun!!

--c.t.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
nice, in some cities the local paper will have a website with a classified section and a search engine that you can type "records" in and find estate and garage sales in your area. You will usually pay around a dollar a record, from my experience, but most are in excellent condition and they sometimes cut deals. I have found some of my best records this way.. some far out stuff for sure! Have Fun!!

--c.t.

thanks for the tip Chrono! I'm officially on a mission.

K

KDIESEL

I hit up Raspuntins in Berkeley last weekwend and copped the BOB JAMES Album (2) with the song Mardi Gras-classic sample/ Peter Piper by Run DMC. It was a re-issue , but it is mint. I recommend Bob James he is dope of the Key boards for those of you that do know.

K

KDIESEL

I just copped that ION U-Record. You just hook it up to your turntable and you can import your records to your Itunes library. It very easy to use and worth the 70 bucks.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Just copped a shitload of records for $15 via craigslist...

I fiilled up four 20 gal rubber bins of records.....

Seriously more than 100 easy...from elvis to henry mancini...to gary yarbrough...

I'm gonna be busy for a while....

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
Just copped a shitload of records for $15 via craigslist...

I fiilled up four 20 gal rubber bins of records.....

Seriously more than 100 easy...from elvis to henry mancini...to gary yarbrough...

I'm gonna be busy for a while....

That's dope.

I bought a Crooners and Divas CD Friday night, and Nat King Cole and Judy Garland CD's Saturday. Haven't got round to making the switchover to vinyl yet.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
That's dope.

I bought a Crooners and Divas CD Friday night, and Nat King Cole and Judy Garland CD's Saturday. Haven't got round to making the switchover to vinyl yet.

Man..I'm glad I did...there's so much more that I've come across for a fraction of the cost and time of buying a CD or searching via p2p clients...

I would definitely do it if I were you.

Remember, X-mas is coming.. Whether or not you're religious, it's an awesome way to con a gift......usb turntable is always a good look, sir.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I also dig for cd's at the salvation, not for sampling or anything, but sometimes you can find good music cd's, PS2/X-bx games... you never know, that's what's so great about thrift shops!

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
Man..I'm glad I did...there's so much more that I've come across for a fraction of the cost and time of buying a CD or searching via p2p clients...

I would definitely do it if I were you.

Remember, X-mas is coming.. Whether or not you're religious, it's an awesome way to con a gift......usb turntable is always a good look, sir.

I know, I've made a thread here before about it. I ain't got the net at home at the minute so I'm very limited with my samples, so I might have to just splash some cash on a turntable and shit, then go down all the charity shops and see what they got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online