Digging Wudge-U-Cop-While-Digging-Today?

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I picked up a George Carlin record featuring his "7 words" skit at the salvation army recently... good find!

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
Here's the pick of today's digging

mondaysdig.jpg

'Shirley Bassey - Irresistible'
'Rita Coolidge - Anytime...Anywhere'
'Sid Phillips Anthology - Vol 1: Chicago and All That Jazz'
'Luther Vandross - Give Me The Reason'

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Here's mine...

Picture.jpg

That Herbie Mann cover couldn't be denied...

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Nice finds Sucio!Herbie Mann always has some bugged out covers, but the man has got some wicked music (although his later work is a bit cheesy). I have a few dixie-land style records, you can find some interesting things on those.

The only record I got recently in digging was an Impressions single with "Mighty Mighty" & "Choice Of Colours" probably one of the best 45 find in a while. DOPE tracks.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I picked up a copy of 'On The Nile' by Egyptian Lover for ten bucks today. It's a fucking classic.
Also got: B.T. Express - Energy To Burn for $15, (not such a good deal but it's a good album for sure).

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I just noticed that Energy To Burn's inner sleeve has the full astrological chart for all eight members of the band; priceless.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
i havent been diggin for a minute and im not talking about scouring the net for shit. im jonesin for them dirty hands and that stinkin ass smell you get from diggin. soon.... yes soon.....

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
A few weeks ago, I found four boxes of 45's at a thrifty book shop out of town. It was full of 80's classics like Prince, Blondie, Madonna, The Human League, Europe... etc... I bought about 200 of them. Anyways, it was mostly for listening purposes, as I haven't made a beat in years. Anyways, here's my favorite tune of the lot.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I broke down lol. Randomly found a spot downtown. I dont know exactly what I got but maybe you guys'll recognize something!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoHhdYA-nVA"]YouTube- #DMV Gems Diggin pt1[/ame]

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
One joint that I copped this week is *TOP SECRET* lol, some of you all will be introduced to it through B! comps. The other joint I copped is Sam & Daves "The Definitive Soul Collection" CD which some of you will also be introduced to in the B! comps... muhahahahaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.