Battle That! - December 5-8, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Our yearly beat battle is about to pop off! If you have any comments or questions, please reply in this thread.

*** This year's battle will be from December 5-8th! ***

Signups are November 29-30th!

Information

For all the information, you can view the Battle That! Competition page, as well as the Battle That! Info page. Keep up to date with the battle information and prizes by checking this thread.

If you plan on entering, start preparing now!

Prizes

The 1st place winner will receive:

• O8N2 (Neutron 2 Advanced, Ozone 8 Advanced, and Tonal Balance Control) from Izotope!
  • FL Studio All Plugins Bundle from Image Line!
  • Raw Kitz Complete from Loopmasters!
2nd place will receive:
  • Izotope Nectar 3 Standard from Izotope!
  • FL Studio Signature Bundle from Image Line!
  • Raw Cratez - Hip Hop Kits Volume 1 from Loopmasters!
3rd place will receive:
  • Izotope Neutron Elements from Izotope!
  • FL Studio Producer Edition from Image Line!

The 2018 Sponsors:
  • Izotope
  • Image Line
  • Loopmasters

*Important: Please remember to read ALL of the info/rules carefully!

flyer04.png

Last edited:
Izotope is dope..I won that last year..and it helped me get in tight with producer Anno Domini..so I'm here to let you guys know right now that the "Battle That" competition is the place to be...

getting really serious about the BATTLE THAT COMPETIOIN!!!! i'm creating,mixing and editing my tracks in a real recording studio instead of my home studio in my little mother in-law house in the back...so i have access to more tools...my tracks are going to be sounding very professional and very competitive this year...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hi everyone! I'd like to ask about the sign ups. As far as I understand they will be open for two days, right? Can someone confirm if I'm right?
Yes.

Also. Do we upload all 4 beats we would like to use tomorrow?
No. Tomorrow just signup with 1 beat. If you are accepted then you'll be given a link to upload your 4 beats for the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online