Beat This! - February 24-25, 2021

• warzone results coming in...
Status
Not open for further replies.
having said that... used to love the shitty soapbar we'd smoke back in ireland, then there was the ecstacy pills before i went off to uni, wherei continued with weed and ecstacy, onto the wonderous ketamine, acid, shrooms-deeper still into DMT...then unfortunately recently i've been caning the stimmys-namely cocaine and the dreaded crystal of the methamphetamine variety; needless to say it's all begun to take a toll at 33 i may have a well respected job in the *cough* medical profession....it's about time i straightened this ass the fuck oot!
made the deadline for a change now look at that :)
There's a book in here somewhere...

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Lol sorry guys, there is a beat that someone went, fuck it, im putting all my samples in one beat hahaha
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
shortlist is done i'll tag the right people in it when its results are published, currently torn between 3 beats

beat 3 @Iron Keys has that west coast vibe lot of pimp energy in this one

beat 4 @Pappas Beats this one goes hard,rly like the vocal chops drum and percussion are very good

beat 6 @Flare like the intro rly nice synthwork drums slap

beat 10 @nottr i love how the tempo changes when the drums hit this is excellent just the right amount of messy (gotta be this one) VOTED

beat 20x @Exiot melancholic piano and nostalgic vibe, i like the backwards synth bass is also fire (but fuck i like this one too)

beat 22 @Armani oozes cool, rly like the mix of blues/country with hip hop (arggh i want to vote for this one too!)

beat 23 @Moselly rly like the cinemtatic style nice harmonies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.