Beat This! - June 3-4, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
@2GooD Productions is right, there's a ton of dope tracks in this one. One thing is, there are some that are really good but I didn't hear enough of the sample as I'd like to, or some just looped the same part and even though they added other stuff, it would be nice to hear a few more parts of the original sample.
Agreed. That's my mistake for sure. I got a loop I liked and then focused mostly on vocals...

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
@2GooD Productions is right, there's a ton of dope tracks in this one. One thing is, there are some that are really good but I didn't hear enough of the sample as I'd like to, or some just looped the same part and even though they added other stuff, it would be nice to hear a few more parts of the original sample.
Agreed. That's my mistake for sure. I got a loop I liked and then focused mostly on vocals...

You see for me, it's different. More like YannFer.

For me isn't about how many different or how much, it's about the feeling. Getting that right part, whether it's a long section looped, short section bouncing, or multiple sections used.

It's about how that fits into one piece. The drums, the sample, the sounds, the vocals.

But definitely at least use the sample haha

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
First of all I just wanna say I enjoyed this one alot. really liked listening to these. Congrats to my man @THEmfRIDDLAH on the win. That was a dope rhyme you spit on there too bro. Congrats to the runners up and many others of you who's beats i enjoyed that didn't place but I thought would or should. This was fun. great job all.

Enemy Sounds

Boom Bapper
Battle Points: 68
Didnt even place this time around :D lol.. It was all fun though.. Yall put in some work! Congrats to everyone who entered, whether you placed or not! Some of you who didnt even place got my vote.. @SwayeeBoogie I kinda knew that one was yours.. Soon as I heard the AZ sample, I was like, "ahhh yeah...this gotta be Swayee.." lol.. PROPS TO ALL YOU GUYS!! This was a good one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.