Euro 08 anybody?

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
yep, quarters, not sure who theyll meet
i can actually see Romania goin through, no joke. do they play italy or holland next? coz if its italy, they cud win. and if holland are already through by the last game, romania could easily beat them
we'll see
wonder how Spain get on 2mo

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Who the fuck saw the dutch beat the shyt outta italy like they did...those guys are fuckin good they attack and attack and attack..i love how there not settling for any type of lead there hungry for goals..Im not to excited for Romania..they didnt have much an attack i hope spain does well our offense is on point...defense is the only question..but the netherlands are a force to be reckoned with

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
sucks because I want to see this but the games are all on while Im working..
Maybe they will replay them tonight.

they do replay em but tonight the only replay is at 2 in the morning Netherlands vs italy...u aint gotta DVR or VCR?

ill o.g.
VAN BRONCKHORST!!!

damn son nl whooped italy like a red headed stepchild

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
No all we have is a squirrel in a lectric box hooked to cable, I need to get that divo shit..
I trashed all the vcr's lol

i guess ur gonna miss a hell of a tournament..dont worry maybe ull be able to catch the next one...........................................in 4 years!!!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^ definitly this game, but again, its also the weak side considering their defense isnt that strong, so they must play agressive and its not very typical

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
^^ definitly this game, but again, its also the weak side considering their defense isnt that strong, so they must play agressive and its not very typical

its not very typical that Italy gets whooped 3-0 to the dutch..but i guess that tells u anything is possible and Spain is hungry

2nd_Man

ill o.g.
I'll tell you know, Holland will fall. Beating Italy 3-0 is amazin, but another day Italy could have scored 3 or 4 as well. It was a close game.
Holland will fall at Quarters or Semis though, no doubt in my mind there

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
we play france on friday,,, lets just see what happens then hehe, like said earlier, if the oppo has a chance to stress defence on the dutch team than there is a good chance to score through our weak defenses... but if they keep up the pitbull tactic then oppo wont gain that many chances as they're to occupied watching ping pong and hattricks

P.Noccio

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I thought the netherlands was gonna lose against italy.. but I was dead wrong:D.. I hope they gonna win against france.. that's gonna be a tough one..

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Im loving this..Spain up 2-0 Villa scoring 2 hookin up wit torres for one of em..were lookin pretty good..im noticing a few cracks in our defense but the best way to avoid those problems is.......possession and score more goals!!!...were at half right now hopefully we stay this way cuz i dont want this post to bite me in the ass TORRESS TO DAVID VILLA!!!!

2nd_Man

ill o.g.
yeah, but Russia, come on
Russia were extremely lucky to qualify, they didnt deserve to
test will b against Greece
but Spain got the easiest group out of every1 though

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
yeah, but Russia, come on
Russia were extremely lucky to qualify, they didnt deserve to
test will b against Greece
but Spain got the easiest group out of every1 though

i dont give a fuck what group there in cuz if they keep winning there bound to face the bigger teams so as long as we advance its all good to me....HAT TRICK!!!!

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
oh boy

this dutch team is scary, sweeping away the world and the vice worl champion in a row.
they could do it this time.
not my country, poland always gets ass beaten from the first game on.
we need more brasilians!!!

a corny little joke i just heard and like to share;

so what do english people do after winning the euro?
turn off the play station.

2nd_Man

ill o.g.
Formant do u a favour? keep playing beautiful football, its great to watch. BUT i still maintain they wont win.
No1 has kept a clean sheet this week, drivin me crazy with fantasy football! aahhhh

Mono: low blow, low blow. lol. and we prefer xboxs, lol

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^ so who would we lose against ? and the goals were godlike ffs, sneijder turn again and robben.. the counter on henri's goal by robben straight after they scored and then that impossible angle, just beautiful. that being said, the tie from Romania still means we might meet either italy or france again so they might just get their revenge. Was also the most sportive match ive seen thusfar, only 2 swalbes (opposed to ffin italy) by france from which they gained one free kick just outside the 11meters, stopped by best keeper so far VAN DER SAR!

members online