~~~illmuziks Finest~~~

ill o.g.
Streetwize said:
damn

not even 1 mention

Post some shit up in the next showcase.

Theres a lot of people who wouldve been on here more if they posted in the showcase more.

How are we supposed to mention you if we never heard your beats befor?

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
i did post up. just not in the last couple months. i won a beat this too, ppl here have heard my stuff but ppl just forgot. ima post all my new shit in next showcase

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
it's been awhile since you posted... Street you're an old head like me... the site has gotten so BIG w/ new and better members... you just got post more of few... that's all... i havent forgotten u...

BIG UP TO EXEL...too (where ever you are)

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Cold Truth said:
*guevara, c'mon, list someone besides you! make it 6 if you must... lol

i WANTED To KEEP iT 5, i HATE WHEN WE SAY 5 AND PEoPLE TRY To BE NicE AND STiCK 9 NAMES oN THERE.
THATS WHY ALL THESE "TOP 5 MC'S/PRoDUCER" THREADS Go AWRY, CUZ PEoPLE GET CARRiED AWAY.
i WASNT EVEN GoNNA NAME MYSELF BUT iM oN SoME FUCK iT SHiT, i THiNK iM TALENTED AND i JUST CoULD PoSSiBLY BE ToP FiVE oN THiS SiTE.
iTS A GAMBLE, WHEN You NAME YoURSELF oN ANY LiST, You MoRE THAN LiKELY GoNNA CoME oUT LoOKiN LiKE AN ASSHoLE, BUT iF i HAD To REMoVE MYSELF i WoULD BE ToRN BETWEEN YOU AND HoPPA...AND YoU KNoW iM Not A BULLSHiTTER, So iM Not JUST SAYiN THAT.CiTY

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
guevara, you know i was jokin on that one.. i know your not one to b.s, your absolutely right.

i personally have no issue with someone naming themselves- but for someone to name themselves, i think they have to have the talent to back that up. you already know that i think you do.

anyhow, thanks for that nod bewteen me and hoppa. hoppas nice so to be considered with that dude is a compliment.

these threads are always tough.

and streetwise, check your posts for the amount of time you have been here... you arent on here all that much, let alone posting in the showcase. one beat this comp does not a top 5 list make! (even though yours was exceptional) metrosoul won 2.... but dude only showed up to either bitch or post a beat. that was it.

monster mashin is never on here. he posted almost exclusively in the showcase. i think he is one of the best to pass through here. same goes for rip. to me that isnt a member, just because he's signed on. if you arent visable how can you expect to get noticed?

nice to see you around though.

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil phil

(No HOMO) LOL

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i LiKE PHiL ToO, Not THAT MUCH ^^^ BUT i LiKE HiM, i THiNK HE oNE of THE DoPEST oN THE SiTE, SEE TRUTH...LOL Got ME EXTENDiNG MY LiST AND SHiT.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
Cold Truth said:
and streetwise, check your posts for the amount of time you have been here... you arent on here all that much, let alone posting in the showcase. one beat this comp does not a top 5 list make! (even though yours was exceptional) metrosoul won 2.... but dude only showed up to either bitch or post a beat. that was it.

monster mashin is never on here. he posted almost exclusively in the showcase. i think he is one of the best to pass through here. same goes for rip. to me that isnt a member, just because he's signed on. if you arent visable how can you expect to get noticed?

nice to see you around though.

no doubt, i see what u mean man

i dont upload much for a reason, i been jacked on several occasions and i know of people who have sold my beats to other people, that shit threw me off uploading

its all good though, i got a new beat sampler on my soundclick, im waiting on fade to make the new showcase and ima post it up to show y'all what i been doing

pzzz

Obsidian Blue

Igneous
ill o.g.
classic said:
Like some have already said. Its important to realise that there is ALOT of talent here that was not mentioned. I think alot of that has to do with showcases and beat this comps. If you notice,most of the names that were mentioned post consistantly in the showcases and enter regularly in the comps and are active with in the formus. Therefore there music is heard more oftern.

There are alot of "silent" memebers on here that are RAW as hell are realitivly quiet
(ex obsidian Blue)

class.....

Wow, I got a shout.....

My aplogies for my quite statue around here. I don't really talk that much off the internet as well, and I just happen to always miss the showcases. Go figure that out.....

As for my picks around here, I haven't listened to enough heads here to make a proper list, but I know that there is some talent here. Peace to everyone doin' their thing.....

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
<A HREF="http://www.ominousred.com/reviews.html">Reviews</A>

I put my favorites so far at the top in bold. No particular order. And I am still missing a grip of people. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have listened to everyone's stuff and posted some sort of review...

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Ominous said:
<A HREF="http://www.ominousred.com/reviews.html">Reviews</A>

I put my favorites so far at the top in bold. No particular order. And I am still missing a grip of people. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have listened to everyone's stuff and posted some sort of review...

hey thnxs ominous that cream joint was pretty wild .. i wouldnt have even thought it was the same song.. but yo that beat ur talking about is still on my page its called reverse order its near the bottom of the mp3 page

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Don't Sleep On Obsidian Blue!

Guevara said:
MAN i AiNT REALLY FEELiN THiS oBSiDiAN BLUE CAT, HE HAS A LIMITED FEEL WiTH THE SoUNDS HE USES, i AiNT REALLY ToO iMPRESSED.
HE HAS A REAL AiRY, ATMoSPHERiC SoUND.

Obsidian Blue is a TOP NOTCH producer yo, don't sleep :dj:
although he isn't the most prolific poster, you can't sleep on his fresh and extremely creative sound. keep up the good work blue! :thumb:

members online