Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yea Stress, let's get it.

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo stra i`m bout it, bout it dun. south jerz is in da hisouse!
yo good luck to everyone in the comp.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yo just to let everyone know that I picked all the names at random, sort of "out of a hat" LOL. So the pairings are totally random.

Good luck to everyone. And remember, these guys can switch to another beat if they want to (if they advance to the next round).

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The staff votes seperately during the competition.

Ok the results are up! Go here to see who made it to Round 2:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

The only one that was sort of a flipped decision was Afriquedeluxe vs. Maxveritech. Max beat Afrique with all the forum votes, but the staff's votes count for 60% and we voted mainly for Afrique, so he moves on and not Maxveritech.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
JERSEY!!! You'll get em on the next one Stress... What up Fade! See yall next round!

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
so its not really about the beat itself. its more about who comes up with the craziest loop. its cool, this was my first battle, but now i know what to use in the other contests. you like crazy loops, then i`ll give you crazy loops. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,haaaaaa. "I`LL BE BACK"!!!!!!!!

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
it sounded looped to me playa !!!!!!! i know a loop when i hear it, and i know chopped when i hear it. you wanna know what chopped up is? take a listen to mavericks beat in round 1. now thats chopped up.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Remember! Some of the contestants are changing their beats as they advance each round, so make sure you listen to their beats for each round before you vote.

E

EXEL THE BRAIN

HOLY SHIZNIT

CLEVERWON KILLED THAT SHIT................... DAMN DAWGZ... MAD PROPS

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Thanks for the support! C-WON!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.