Week of April 24, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

open mind

lol the producer of that joint on talib kwelis album only sampled the intro WITHOUT nothing else no drums or sumtin haha that suckz.l@zy bastard.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Knox Raw
that bass line is crazy. feelin the string. like how u EQ'd his voice. I could hear talib on this, i never heard talib's version, but i can def hear him on this one. whoaaaa at 52 seconds it gets crazy b!!! yes. keep it up, im feelin this for sure.

as for my flip, i dunno how much time i have today, but i definately smell some potential. (i know its potential cuz i took a shower)

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Knox - That is the shit! Man, that killer groove/bass is crazy. That's impressive on how fast you flipped that and how good it iz. Ill changes too. Damn. you know that's going to f*ck some headz up trying to outdo that one homey.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
^^ LOL! I had to do it man, but yea I should know better than tryin to score on you. I'd hate to be farted on. Seriously.

O

open mind

knox:

the part after 50sec. or sumtin is insane i felt that the most.i tried more then 1 hour on mine but cant get sumtin iam happy with it it sounds to break beat.and i hate it.i give up on this one damn.

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
i hope you guys are all ready for this. like usual, i used JUST THE SAMPLE and my own drum line. i hope you like it, cuz i am in love with it.

Illmuzik Sample Flip

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=145744

ENJOY

and reviews:

KnoxRaw- alright. this is fuckin hot, no two ways about it. i think the snare is a little too dry. but everything else is really rockin. lovin that bassline. the string melody, everything fits really nicely. gotta say dude, you flipped this real well. i'm really feelin this.

HDBeats: this is good. i feel like it gets a little repetitive and there's not enough change up really. that's all i got. it's all good, but i feel like i'm just hearing the same 4 bar loop throughout. woulda liked some more variation.

Ruimixx- this is a little different. i'm likin the guitar shit. i don't really like the way you did the vocals. i like everything, except the vocal slices. that other vocal sample fits in nice and i'm diggin that. but i feel like that vocal sample just doesn't fit with the rest of it.

Rao Large: you gotta host your beat somewhere online. we can't just download from your computer. use soundclick or something. it's free.

Status
Not open for further replies.