Beat This! - July 27-28, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
I found it very draining a long time ago. It just takes away the attention from the person that actually won. Its pathetic, its just attention seeking bullshit.
Luckily I’ve won enough of these that Im not seeking the attention ;) lol

But a couple things…
@InsideOutBeats don’t be discouraged by how the votes turn out. You never know what people will vote for, and more importantly how they will interpret the theme… I get why u might want to stop battling and making these “themed” beats, but my advice, and personal experience, says to just make the beats u wanna make, if they fit a theme, throw them in the battle, if its a beat u like and there’s no theme, throw it in… The beat I used for this battle, I made a few years ago, didnt really like the beat, but thought it fit the theme, so I threw it in… Ive pretty much stopped making “themed beats” for battles… well except #300… that was kind of a milestone and felt like I had to compete…

@Amnesia It seems there’s always this “battle” between boom bap vs trap… but it really goes both ways. Sometimes trap beats get the votes, sometimes boom bap beats get the votes… Sometimes one genre fits the theme better than another, but “most” of the time the better beats make it into the top 5… I mean top 5 in this battle was pretty diverse, so…

BTW @Iron Keys Ur beat… not crazy… not psycho… sorry :ROFLMAO:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Dude, move on. After EVERY FUCKING BATTLE you complain about everything:

• I didn't win.
  • I didn't place.
  • Nobody gave me feedback.
  • Maybe battling is not for me.
  • I think I'm done.
  • This is my last battle.
  • This might be my last battle.
  • I made the best beat ever.
  • I should have place at least 1st or 2nd or 3rd or 4th or 5th.
  • etc
  • rinse and repeat
Then when you DO get feedback you just disagree with everyone. I gave feedback awhile ago and mentioned it had that West Coast vibe and you were all "IT'S NOT WEST COAST". Then other people say "bro, your beats are West Coast" and you're all "IT'S NOT WEST COAST". That's like everyone telling you your zipper is down and you refuse to look.

You know what? You're not allowed to battle anymore. You just ruin it every time the results come out. As usual, instead of everyone talking about the beats and celebrating the beat that won, instead it's all complain complain complain and it always ends with you deflecting feedback and saying it's your last battle.

Move on already and let the rest of us actually enjoy these battles.
I didnt complain... read back the thread several people complained about trap -- i didn't--- in fact i fucking explained why trap might win. Opposite of complaining.

Every battle including this people complain beats dont fit the theme --- againi said absolutely NOTHING, until people @ me. I'm allowedto disagree with people.

There are peoplehere moaningabout trap moaning about the theme--- not me. Yet again you intentionally choose selective reading.

It's been observed by other members too.

I'm always in the background encouraging newbs to get incolved and battle and not be shy, asking nothing in return. Dropping wisdom I've invested time and money in obtaining.

But c'est la vie.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
@Iron Keys is actually right on this one. I didnt remember all the shit since i didnt read it carefully enough, which i did now, but it was kinda me and @InsideOutBeats talking about not battling first, i just dont feel like, no emotions or shit involved and such but Iron really just pointed out what happened in others battles and its for some reason other people that really got offended when you even say "type beat" or "trap" in a negative context. Instantly you got 2-3 ppl bashing on the one mentioning stuff like that.

But, and i dont want to start any beef, you dont want none from me neither, truss, G :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, it was @Amnesia and @2GooD Productions getting kinda emotional start talking about "take all the Ls, you used to it" and being kinda personal, while Iron didnt target anyone.

So lets just calm down, jack off, and forget about it.

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
@DPrezd Beggar Do you have selective reading enabled or did you not read my prior post about "emotions"? I know it's hard to get sarcasm across a computer monitor but I like busting @Iron Keys balls because he makes himself an easy target. It's a friendly competition, I'm not going to disrespect the mans wife, kids or mother because I lost a battle or for fun. If anything, I've kept my verbal jabs friendly and respectful.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
I know it's hard to get sarcasm across a computer monitor but I like busting @Iron Keys balls because he makes himself an easy target.

Lithen...ummm
mike tyson GIF

i thaid forget about, we all cool. Dont make me turn into a mongstah on yo ath.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I didnt complain... read back the thread several people complained about trap -- i didn't--- in fact i fucking explained why trap might win. Opposite of complaining.

Every battle including this people complain beats dont fit the theme --- againi said absolutely NOTHING, until people @ me. I'm allowedto disagree with people.

There are peoplehere moaningabout trap moaning about the theme--- not me. Yet again you intentionally choose selective reading.

It's been observed by other members too.

I'm always in the background encouraging newbs to get incolved and battle and not be shy, asking nothing in return. Dropping wisdom I've invested time and money in obtaining.

But c'est la vie.
You're literally repeating the same shit you did awhile ago. "I didn't complain". "I didn't say this or that". Victim.

You can't read my post and understand that I'm talking about EVERY battle, which is what I said. Not just this battle, all battles that you compete in. You either complain here or on Discord. It's tiring. If you don't like the outcome then don't battle. We've been through this a million times. At one point you seemed to get better but now you're back to the same shit again.

I'm so done with this, it's childish.

As far as Trap, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about YOU. Stop trying to deflect. It's over.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Good! Just don't post it here because you might will disagree with everyone and play the victim.
Now im confused, you mad because of this negativity and now you re pushing it further? No front, just curious why?

It seemed to settle down but people keep poking and poking. Why?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Now im confused, you mad because of this negativity and now you re pushing it further? No front, just curious why?

It seemed to settle down but people keep poking and poking. Why?
Because it never ends with him whenever he's in a battle. Why can't I call him out on his bullshit? It literally is the same shit every time. I think we all have the right to say something. Fair is fair.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Because it never ends with him whenever he's in a battle. Why can't I call him out on his bullshit? It literally is the same shit every time. I think we all have the right to say something. Fair is fair.

You can, never said otherwise, but just why when your intention is to keep order and a positive experience?

It was just your last statement, feels like you re trying to gas him up and make him snap so you can be like: "Aight, Bye."

Not saying it is like that, i just get the feeling by reading this thread without choosing anyones side.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You can, never said otherwise, but just why when your intention is to keep order and a positive experience?

It was just your last statement, feels like you re trying to gas him up and make him snap so you can be like: "Aight, Bye."

Not saying it is like that, i just get the feeling by reading this thread without choosing anyones side.
Not at all. Why does he have the right to bring the negativity to every battle? Then when I call him out on it he still doesn't admit his faults and just ends it with once again pointing the finger like I'm the bad guy. Why is it okay for him to do that but I can't answer?

It's over now and I've proven my point, but I don't appreciate him bringing the negativity to every single battle result. It's tiring and it ruins it for everyone else. Just look at this thread. Most of the posts are questioning the results. That's not right.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Not at all. Why does he have the right to bring the negativity to every battle? Then when I call him out on it he still doesn't admit his faults and just ends it with once again pointing the finger like I'm the bad guy. Why is it okay for him to do that but I can't answer?

It's over now and I've proven my point, but I don't appreciate him bringing the negativity to every single battle result. It's tiring and it ruins it for everyone else. Just look at this thread. Most of the posts are questioning the results. That's not right.
But this time it wasnt him starting this discussion, all began with ppl telling him his beat is not "crazy psycho". He just disagreed with it, nothing wrong with that imo. Then he was talking about Trap/Type Beats but not even mentioning ppl in here, because the Trap vs Boom Bap discussion was already taking place between others. Then somehow ppl started attacking him directly and now its all his fault? That just confuses me by reading all this. The negativity came actually out of nowhere caused by a combination of ppl, blaming it all on one guy that didnt even start it seems not fair to me. Just saying.

Seems this has got out of hand. Early on I mentioned many tracks not having a psycho feel to it and that I feel my style doesn’t get the love that trap etc does. But hey that’s just moving with the times.

Not a biggy, just evaluating if I enter the themed beats or just focus on my beat making, eq and mastering. Plenty to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online