Beat This! - May 20-21, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting... so He made the path for things like 808s Kanye and Tpain to happen... is there any songs I can listen to to see what exactly he did? like The One album/song that u said "Hey, this is a revolution" when u heard it.

he had a bigger influence on rnb but his beats blur the lines between rnb and hip hop so much that you could just as easily drop a dope rap as a sing a top 10 classic on one of them.

he had a bigger influence on rnb but his beats blur the lines between rnb and hip hop so much that you could just as easily drop a dope rap as a sing a top 10 classic on one of them.

Imma just check this out after my beat is completed. thanks a lot for this. btw can y'all check the discord out rn? we're there but it'd be doper if we had more illiens there rn

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
Lol...that’s what music...especially hip hop is all about originality and versatility. It is what it is though.
I agree...i am just joking...i appreciate all of the beats here...even if it's whack i still enjoy listening to it from start to finish...if all the beats are same and perfect...that's boring...

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
hahahahaha, I just like to keep things civil for the big influx of new members we have, and make them feel at home, so when we are all back at work, many of them will stick around. I have a plan to help the hip hop renaissance happen, and here is a great place to do that. We need to unite and get organised, not bicker amongst ourselves over bollocks. Give people a chance to get to know what you are like before you go shitting on 4 fifths of the battle entries. lmao
I'm from the states and i love the word Bollocks!!

Beatmaker88

Battle Points: 24
Definitely saw this coming...
First of all, I didn't shit on no ones work, because no one knows if his/her beat has been inside one of those 5 or 6 that I actually liked. so... who gives a fuck bout that? second of all, I can't be sugercoating 24/7. If I always say "Yoooo this battle is DOPE :fire: keep it I00 bishaz" then who gives a f what I'm saying, you know? if you're on early stages of beatmaking, then you're most likely not good. would you really want me to lie about it? One of the reasons I love illmuzik the most is that in battle you just see how good are you.

The reasons I don't showcase a lot is that I feel like people get shy in there. the idea behind showcase is awesome, but It takes ages for me to get a negative feedback in there. when I'm giving feedback in showcase though, I'm always trying to find all the shitty stuff in peoples work and later on, they always appreciate it.

I just want to be honest, so when I say something I actually mean it. not just make things sound cool. by the way I'm not even losing in this battle, why'd you compare me to doucheknob? :D
You just have to be open minded, in my opinion there are no wack beats just beat I or someone else may not like, and by approaching it the way you did, is more like trolling then anything, trying to get a rise out of someone, so if it's not positive or helpful, I would keep it to myself✌

Status
Not open for further replies.