Why are racial discussions banned??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Actually I think we should be able to discuss any issue as long as it's done respectfully. So I agree with you all.

Yea some people get all sensitive and cant handle and ruin it for the rest of us who arent ignorant.

Give it a rest would ya. I'm ignorant now am I?

Look let me explain something to you. I live in a country where I'm a minority and have to deal with racism every day. Admittedly it's usually fairly mild but not always. Walking down the street being stared at and hearing snide remarks all the time gets irritating after a while. Every time I meet someone I get to hear all these ignorant assumptions about me and my culture even from members of my wife's family. I'm a bit sick of it.

What's wrong with people on Ill having some consideration for each other?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Sincock; said:
Look let me explain something to you. I live in a country where I'm a minority and have to deal with racism every day. Admittedly it's usually fairly mild but not always. Walking down the street being stared at and hearing snide remarks all the time gets irritating after a while. Every time I meet someone I get to hear all these ignorant assumptions about me and my culture even from members of my wife's family. I'm a bit sick of it.

What's wrong with people on Ill having some consideration for each other?

Sweeeet, Sincock is the only cracka here that is forced to "get it".lol

How many African Americans there eh? Just askin..Cuz I KNOW that'll make em trip!

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
How many African Americans there eh? Just askin..Cuz I KNOW that'll make em trip!
Yeah us African Americans no exactly what racism does to the human spirit. We also know what freedom ISN'T...that why I got 100,000 highly motivated, ready to kill soldiers waiting on my command to strike. Thats what black people have been doing all across the globe secretly without the worlds knowledge but I'm letting you guys know now because yall some pretty cool white guys and when shit hits the fan I want you guys to be safe. lol

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Hell I got some platoons and operate under black commanders so , yes, I know, Its all good , and the revolution is gonna be televisied , when its time to let em know what happened...step..

So funny cuz Sincocks quote I have above IS the AA experience on different levels..

YO Sin..Cock..Do they follow you around stores to see if your gonna shoplift?
Cuz they do that here.To me fam folk

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Hell I got some platoons and operate under black commanders so , yes, I know, Its all good , and the revolution is gonna be televisied , when its time to let em know what happened...step..

So funny cuz Sincocks quote I have above IS the AA experience on different levels..

YO Sin..Cock..Do they follow you around stores to see if your gonna shoplift?
Cuz they do that here.To me fam folk

HURRY UP AND BUY!!!!!!

CANDYBAR $5 DOLLA HURRY UP AND BUY!!!

GIMMIE MONEY!!!

ill o.g.
I would just like to say, I dont care what race you are. I hate you all and i think you all suck the same!
Go eat some dicks faggots!

:laugh:

(i kid, i kid...)

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
Yea some people get all sensitive and cant handle and ruin it for the rest of us who arent ignorant.

i like how you worded that, most racist people i have known were pretty fukin ignorant!!!!!!!!!!!!

L8

eldiablo

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
They seem to generate so much discussion, that can only be a good thing.
Please dont take this thread seriously, i was making a judgment based on the two race threads.

IMO, its because nothing positive comes from it...lets just say that this thread sparked a worldwide movement that fixed all racial issues...who would get blamed for their kids still being lil bad asses because they listen to hip hop?...what jobs do we give to ex-cocaine dealers?...who would wear Sean John gear?...what would we do with all the black plastic afro picks with the fist molded on the end?...FUBU would definately go bankrupt!...what about magnum sized condoms?...the economy would surely take a hit...no more section 8 housing?...who would we drop the n-bomb on?

So you see? racism must survive, it's a part of being American, take it away and there's nothing sacred anymore. Racism represents oppression, oppression represents the poor and those that don't make it to the top due to the color of their skin.

Don't take this response seriously, I was making an opinion based on whats real...LMAO

dac

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
IMO, its because nothing positive comes from it...lets just say that this thread sparked a worldwide movement that fixed all racial issues...who would get blamed for their kids still being lil bad asses because they listen to hip hop?...what jobs do we give to ex-cocaine dealers?...who would wear Sean John gear?...what would we do with all the black plastic afro picks with the fist molded on the end?...FUBU would definately go bankrupt!...what about magnum sized condoms?...the economy would surely take a hit...no more section 8 housing?...who would we drop the n-bomb on?

So you see? racism must survive, it's a part of being American, take it away and there's nothing sacred anymore. Racism represents oppression, oppression represents the poor and those that don't make it to the top due to the color of their skin.

Don't take this response seriously, I was making an opinion based on whats real...LMAO

dac

your such a racist...

dac

hater. So much animosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online